Zeneca Bloat

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, May 23, 2016 at 8:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are a Zeneca legacy, you will be gone. With the cuts and heavy expense of your pensions, AZ needs to cut money and get you off the books. TRUE STORY...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been going on for years in a steady erosion strategy. Some attorneys should look into this and form a list of names of tenured people in their 50s who have been run out of this company. It would be a long list of people with stellar performance and superior experience to those that replaced them. The only conclusion is that they were targeted to cut costs. AZ is reaching the end of this strategy however since very few of us are left.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. I'm an attorney. I'll look into it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are truly representative of the "class" of what, along with the French moron that has destroyed what was once a great company. It's too late for me to do anything about your problems, but My 38 years there, in the field and in field management, have earned me (and so many other great people) the right and privilage to collect on my wonderful 401K for the rest of my life.
    Also, morons like yourself don't seem to understand that our pension funds are invested in annuities upon our retirement and guaranteed payment for as long as we live...a benefit you will never enjoy, or even come close to enjoying.
    However, I do own considerable property, and do need a decent handy-man....and I know you'll soon be available. So ......

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone on the Zeneca legacy pension plan know what the criteria is to get lifetime health insurance after you retire? Is it 55 plus 10 years of service like the AZ plan or is it different? Thank you!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is not free. You will pay the same amount per month that you have been paying and the coverage sucks. And never trust anything Trion tells you. Check, double check and verify.
    Also what ever numbers AZ gives you for your pension, check, double check and get an attorney to communicate with benefits when you find they are cheating you, and you will. The only way you will get treated fairly is through and attorney. It sets you apart from the helpless sheep that AZ counts on to just accept whatever they tell you as the truth. And most of all understand that they really don't give a flying fuck about you and your family.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. The same. You aren't that special. Plus you have to be wearing Depends for the last year

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb fuck!... Who says retirees are special!... But TODAY I am waaaaaay more special than you!!!!!! I retired at 55!!!! Legacy Zeneca pension!!!! Major bucks...full medical health benefits!!! And I am hotter than you!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is NOT true!! U don't know what the fuck you are talking about! I DO... Been there ... Done that!!.. Left 3 years ago et 55 years old... Retirement pkg.. Insurance is great!! Never had a problem if you pay yur fucking bill every month... Sooo cheap!... Like winning the lottery compared to Obama Care!... I never used attorney!!..

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bahahaha!!... Im AZ retired @ 55. And I AM SPECIAL!!! Millionaire with full medical Insurance!!!!No depends yet!... But I'm sure you need them for your SHIT SHOW coming soon!... And you'll be selling cars! DUMB FUCK!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love this post!!! Sooo true... Legacy Zeneca, retired 2 years ago... Life couldn't be better!! Timely exit with benefits all these dumb fucks will never see!.... And shouldn't because they work 2 hour days... Probably still have their mommy pay for their cell phone every month!!... Totally qualified for Nordstroms