ZB Surgical in San Diego

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was contacted by a recruiter about an open position with ZB in surgical for the San Diego territory. I was told $100k base $190k at plan.

Is the surgical division experiencing issues? Any idea why this spot is open? Any input on manager, realistic earnings, etc. All input is appreciated.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of issues you're being lied to. Unless you are a very experienced rep you won't make it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

care to elaborate?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm an experienced rep who was also contacted about the San Diego position surgical division. Was told the same thing 100k base 180 at plan. Is this bullshit? What's realistic? Serious responses only please. Thank you for any help

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

apparently they called anyone who has ever worn scrubs to work. No none of its true. If you never sold 1 of something , then you sold 1, well that's 100% growth. That doesn't make the territory good. Rep stayed 2 1/2 and left. The money is in the capital items. Most are 2 years off buying schedule at the larger facilities. Can you afford to wait 2 years for a significant sale? I know ZB won't let you wait. If you've "lived" in the hospitals in the territory then you know the lay of the land already. Do Not Damage Your Resume With This Position. Remember, this isn't an orthopedics position. It's capital equipment. 3rd tier capital equipment.