ZB Colorado

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2016 at 9:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ZB crew down south has violated every clause in their contract with no consequences! Totally predictable and ridiculous

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The AVP better make a move quick with a proven name and proven leader before it's too late. Colorado will soon be at the point of no return. Business is walking out the door!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dream on, the AVP won't do anything. He will never turn on one of his own. Everything the AVP touches, dies a slow death. My advice is TAKE ANOTHER JOB, before it is too late. Otherwise, you will be tainted and your career in ortho done.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect from low class leaders? Professionalism? Equality? Not going to happen at ZB Colorado. Since your upset, then you are not apart of "the in crowd" and they will hold you to your contract. I just can't figure out why you would stay with ZB?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread makes me laugh, because of how naïve you all are. Both Zimmer and Biomet have let leave or fired great people but will never let any of them come back. But yet the whiners, crybabies, and troublemakers leave or are fired and then they get to come back and continue to abuse the system. Obviously, those of you who are upset are part of the great people. Why do you stay and be subjected to this? This company will never change until corporate cleans house of all management. And looking at the key players past history, this will never happen.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya but they keep bringing Skip Allen back, oh wait, he just left AGAIN