You're nuts to opt out without another job!

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jan 7, 2016 at 10:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're nuts to opt out without another job!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why? We get paid 4months- lump sum severance and immediate lump sum unemployment...all recruiters I have spoken with know about DSI debacle -
    What is your reasoning here?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!! This must be one of those new DMs DSI hired 6 months ago that thinks they know how to sell welchol candy bars. You probably use to sell snicker bars to to kids. That's the only pipeline they have!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a lot of jobs out there. Stay and see how KK and RL turn us around

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see what the Dickhead twins have planned. Let me guess kinda like the movie Dumb and Dumber Too.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're nuts to stay at this shady-no pipeline company! Get paid to leave this shithole? Done.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you must be on of robs minions

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you live in the desert where there are no jobs or you live well beyond your means, the severance will more than last you until you find another job. Unless you are an idiot and suck so bad that you cant get another job, why WOULDN't you take the severance?!?! Its a no brainer!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Obviously Rob is picking women such as snake eyes to run the company so if your a male you don't have a chance. All of his hires are females.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is snake eyes?????

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PW

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some people get a pretty decent severance like 6 months or more. There's jobs out there and that's plenty of time to look if they haven't been already. Not to mention they can put all their time and focus into looking for a job at a company that they really want to work for instead of having to focus on DSI and the new structure and territory they'd get and procedures, product mix and whatever else PLUS job hunt on the side. That would suck.

Some people may just have enough to live on or a spouse that makes enough that if they have the severance too they don't need to work for a while. Their peace of mind may mean more. Maybe they're close to retirement and don't need this mess.

Why knock people for their choice?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not knocking. DSI will be great again. Ken and Rob know what they are doing. They just want to get rid of some dead weight and keep the best.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Priceless! Thanks for the laugh!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for a hydrocodone product that has anti nausea added?
    First over 1/2 Hc RX are workers comp, cash pay-
    $5 norco is available and I am sure a $5 anti nausea med
    Next- the only thing that would separate a new HC is an ADT, which Teva is hoping to get approved very soon...
    I don't see MC companies paying for this one...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I think you have to give Ken and Rob a chance. I'm sure they are here for the long run and for the good of the people. They said we are all getting pay raises and platinum was rolled into our IC so we should be the highest paid reps around if you are in the top ten percent.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DSI is actually one of the best places to be... Amazing pipeline makes it one of the most secure companies in the industry. DSI had also been on the upper end of the salary range. Not to mention an upper tier bonus plan for those who perform. This company has not only done things smart but has treated its employees very well. There are always complainers.... Ignore them!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good one

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PW = Headlights