YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2016 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on post!! Good sales folks like KK!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun would be better than shire but their product is another po sell, in a full market w generics and injections.

Dry eye much easier sell. Only reason bausch people coming over is valeant is a sinking ship, and they could use their kk connections.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SPOT on.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am happy to be joining Shire Optho! I previously worked for Kathy and enjoyed her leadership and mentoring. She expects performance but that is what we are being paid for --- deliver the sales!! Poor performers or troublemakers do not last long in her organization. Just do a great job and represent the Division in a professional and positive fashion. By doing this, you will be rewarded! So I say get on board the ship and have fun selling a new product - - - I surely will!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh just shut up already Kathy. It's so obvious it is you. Girl bye.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol I just spit my coffee all over my laptop! Omg this was the funniest thing I've heard in a while! I took the job but I'm still entertaining recruiters, there is better out there.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Kathy, your feeble attempts are an act of desperation. No one actually believes this to be a new rep posting. It's text book Kathy Kobe manipulation and a bad one at that. You really need help Kathy. How about taking some of that money you "earn" and hire an executive coach? You really need it but reality is you are far too egotistical to take any advice or feedback, even from legal and compliance. Performing well in Perry's eyes should not be taken as validation for doing a good job. We all know his severe limitations as well.

Whatever you do, please STOP with the fake "rah rah, we love Kath posts. Its pathetic and there is a whole history to the contrary that has followed you!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When does your unemployment benefits and welfare check end ? Get a Job Slacktard

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start doing yours Kathy. How about leading for a change instead of playing cop? Furthermore I am still gainfully at Shire and I notice in your attacks at people you never deny the original allegation. We are all on to you and you have lost the confidence of everyone at Shire. You are a joke!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your constant angry posts! I understand. I lost my job once too. For a month or two I played the blame game and posted a bunch of rhetoric on CP bashing the person I had it out for. Thought it would get them back. It didnt work. Noone cared. No one cares about your problems with KK. We really dont. Its pathetic that you keep posting & posting. Its not making you feel better. Its not making anyone hate her along with you. The best thing you can do for yourself is to get past it. Really. Speaking from experience the constant posting is only keeping it in the forefront for you. Most of us are familiar with KK and we came on board anyway. That should tell you again, that we dont care. Shes not as bad for us as she is for you. The question I have is this: IF you are really with Shire, why? If its so bad, why dont you leave? There are PLENTY of jobs at Bausch + Lomb. Maybe you dont qualify?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm this is more than ond angry poster

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My views exactly! This angry troll needs to get over being fired!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like your colleagues would disagree with you. Plenty of negative KK posts to go around. But you go ahead and enjoy your Saturday travel and working on Sunday just so KK can show she saved a couple bucks in airfares.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it interesting to look at the OBU sales force and how most of them are white males.... not a lot of diversity... KK likes a white sales force!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the world going to hell, your posts are pathetic! Since you are a sewer rat, go back to stank hole you came from loser!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add it to the list of issues with this woman.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll needs to go. We will find you and tape your hands to your arse with duct tape!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess all this negative feedback is finally getting to you K?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you whiner and complainer remember what Huxley said... 'Life must be lived forward but understood backward'. This is so profound and makes our day to day pursuits seem just trivial.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True and looking back at having you as a FORMER leader makes us all understand that the forward part is all that much sweeter. Good riddance beeotch!