You are all liars. Zero integrity.

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Aug 8, 2016 at 9:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You begged us to stay. You told us there would be no changes. You said the hiring freeze was to reorg rural areas to reduce travel. You said that the those that are jumping ship are foolish. You dangled money in front of our faces to retain us and now we sit with 8 DMs gone- amazing DMs. Some of the best. From big cities. And a 20 percent reduction in sales force. We would have been foolish to believe you completely (and we didn't) but we had HOPE with victor and his words. This is the worst company. It is full of lies and values mignons. You can't explain this away. You lied to all of us and yoir integrity will never be restored. I will resume my job search. This is not a company I would want to represent nor people I want to work for.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best pay back would be a mass exodus. Everyone really should quit as quickly as you find something.

Get out because these reorgs are not going to stop. Every 12-14 months moving forward.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want some more cheese with that whine?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm taking over.

RB

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR monitor: anyone with company information pertaining to layoffs and/or restructuring have signed confidentiality agreements and should desist posting or face consequence.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Littlest Sam is the biggest liar. Actually calling a teleconference to say the hiring freeze wasn't going to lead to lay offs, just a realignment to get reps from having to drive hours to get into their territories. I would have respected him more if he just said he didn't know. September meeting should be fun, I wonder how he will be able to stand in front of his region...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS, I'm a DM and haven't signed anything, no one has.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

O please, nobody buys the HR monitoring nonsense.
    Have fun being an idiot.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very good thread!! Everybody get out! This company is morally bankrupt! The so called leaders are idiots.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR monitor: you will cease to talk about layoffs and continue to work hard.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im sure we're all working real hard this week.
    I'm working on my tan, my resume, and a solid buzz everyday.
    I will BS all my calls and laugh while I do it.
    If I get laid off I swear the first words out of my mouth will be, "Thank God. Where do I sign and when do I get my severance check? Peace out."
    If I don't get laid off I'll ask if I can swap with someone who did. I just doubt anyone would swap.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is mb (the lead Canadian used car salesman): I'm not lying....JJ is making me do this

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm the new CEO and my first order of duty is to fire the HR Monitor.

RB

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You haven't signed anything because you don't know anything, duh.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree with above comments. You think Sam is bad, Amber is the worst bitter bitch who has no life and lies constantly. She micromanages us to death and won't let us lead our own teams without stepping in. Alcon was once a great company but has fallen in the last 5 years. Good Luck everyone and who gets kept should leave immediately because it WILL get worse. This is coming from a DM!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amber just wants to dance, dance, dance, Shit Show full of idiots Good Luck Folks with these losers in place.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you put hardworking people who care about their jobs thru all this bulshit people At Alcon/Novartis take this as a warning of things to come this company will not take care of you, they will suck the life out of you and then discard you like an a piece of trash. You assholes at Novartis management suck and so does your stupid business model you don't know shit about Ophthalmology. You blame KB for this mess your greed got us into this not KB he saw what suckers you were to pay too much for Alcon and capitalized on your stupidity.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get out of your basement and go do some work Allergan rep.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Alcon sales force summer vacation starts on May 1 and officially goes to Oct 1. Only two months left of summer vacation. Thankful the higher ups are clueless. Back to the beach!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can't believe you people are still here why would anyone stick around 5 yrs after a buyout? Can't say Alcon didn't have it coming biggest bunch of sleazy managers in the industry good luck