Xeljanz sales force leaking

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 2:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you sell? you can't influence price, managed care coverage, etc.
    so you essentially beg doctors, if you can actually see them anymore, to try to convince a patient to spend too much on a drug were a generic is probably available with similar efficacy.
    you are mindless walking commercial robots at best who have little real business knowledge. try getting a job outside of sales paying 75% of what you make now and see if anyone even takes the time to send a rejection email.
    layoffs happen because smart people, in an office somewhere in NY, know that you are replaceable with cheaper and as effective options.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe so cubicle boy, but i just got my morning run in and its going to be another beautiful day in California

we will both do our thing today but look around, you are surrounded by ugly, ugly women and your weather sucks. I am surrounded by hot women who are also friendly and in shape. Oh, the weather, it's outstanding.

well, at least you have the highest taxes in the country to go along with your grey, drab, angry life. don't worry about me, I'll be doing fine.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My begging pays your salary, shit for brains. If Im replaceable, you are completely unnecessary with no need to replace. Just shut up with your stupid comments. They have absolute no significance......and neither do you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, I am not with Pfizer. I am a rheumatologist in your territory who sees nothing worth considering coming from you. I do not do lunches and accept cookies in the afternoon wasting my time.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, please send the doctor back here when you see him nurse X...need a quick signature.
    what type of lunch should I bring? what day are all 3 doctors in? My drug is the same price as a generic for the first 3 months with this co-pay card. my drug hit all 3 end points to show equivalent outcomes vs the generic with similar side effects. can I go check the sample closet? I actually have to witness a signature...sure it is OK to see it from the distance.

yeah...you are pretty significant. thanks for keeping the lights on at HQ for all of those idiots. without you there would be no Pfizer.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you too are insignificant. I'd love to bring you cookies.... And shove it up your ass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still do more in one hour than you do in a week.
    HQ, my ass. You idiots couldn't find your asses with a gps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NVS isnt much better. Wont be long and they will face the same fate there. Its simply Pfizer with a different name; same clueless, inept management, same ancient sales model, and same kiddy culture.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is as much the BS sales job as you say it is. Many of us are solid sales people but there are just as many morons, i agree. The problem with your rip job is this. Good or bad, someone offered us a sales job that pays thrice your salary with 80% less of the work load. They give us a car, a budget, a cell phone and lots of other perks that you don't get to even read about.

Do you know what I can do if i'm not co-travelling with my boss? What ever the hell I want! I can sleep late, hit golf balls, go see a movie, or have lunch with my colleague. Can you?

Can you NOT show up at the cubicle tomorrow without using a pto day and instead, go play dungeons and dragons or what ever it is that you office nerds do in your spear time? I don't think so!

Just because our profession evolved into a, "less is more" activity for success and yours hasn't, don't hate on us. Just sit jealously quiet in the corner and may we'll pat you on the head one day if we get down to your cell, I mean cage, I mean trap, So sorry, I mean cubicle.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, and did I mention you live in a horrible place surrounded by angry people and you come home to ugly, mean women. At least your taxes are high.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, shit for brains, you forgot the most important reason, Jelly Janz is a shit drug and Pfizer is a shit company. Guess that makes you a turd too.
    Now, go stick your head back up your ass, and simply vanish into oblivion. You are insignificant.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A horrible place filled with angry people and mean, ugly women? Sounds like life in every red state.....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adam fired three good reps last year. Why is he still a manager? Heard he did this before also.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbvie Mole :D

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kudos to a manager who actually is doing their job. I wonder if this comment was made by a lazy rep in the district who is afraid of being next on the chopping block?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a worthless weasel with a superiority complex based on nothing. He'll get his, believe me.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep you are exactly right. Reps who are lazy and think they are entitled.

Bye bye baby rep .... Grow up or get thrown on the trash heap w your other lazy sample dropping reps

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did baby rep miss his nap
    Did baby rep poo in his diaper
    Why does baby rep cry and whin

Grow up or get out

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are u a rep that is used to working part time for a full time salary? Your comment seems personal.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me grow up. Holy shit, skippy, your mother must have waited too long to wean you and potty train you. Nobody is crying. Assholes like you and this jerk off manager are what killed this business.