Xeljanz Hiring and Train

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Sep 11, 2015 at 3:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When does the Xeljanz training start?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i would like to also know if it's still scheduled to start next Tuesday? Have all the managers been hired yet?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has any offers been made yet? Have not heard anything one way or the other since interview early last month...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not going to matter if we don't get the 10mg

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Part of WH team facing reorg so applied for openings in multiple divisions that were available in my area. Got a request for me to interview next week for SHR role on the Xeljanz team even though I'm currently a PHR. I figured that I would wind up interviewing for the future PHR role that would open up once the SHR role was filled by promoting from the existing team...it's not like I can turn down the interview but I had no desire to really want the SHR role considering the geography is massive... Just hoping to make good impression on the mgr so he keeps me in mind when it's time to fill the soon to be vacant PHR territory on his team. Plus I hear this product is having a hard time with step edits and NDC blocks so it would be like going from one crappy division to another one that's struggling . But when it's a choice between going for it so I can pay the mortgage or not even trying , I have to be responsible . Really don't feel like starting all over again with a new company if I can stay here unless it's an amazing opp. Just found it odd I was even invited to interview for the SHR role when I thought the general rule was to promote a PHR already in that division.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for sharing...I had my face to face early last month and have heard nothing either thanks but no thanks or moving to the next step. I think some form of communication should be given so we can know what's going on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since we spent a lot of money adding a 3rd RSD, we don't have enough left to bring over any talent. Instead, we will look for the least costly RIFED WHC rejects. They should take orders well.