WWW.CREDOHOTLINE.COM

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2009 at 2:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why call HR when you can go to a 3rd party )(credo hotline)( and relay the situation through the buffer?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thinking of calling this line. DM keeps asking us to contribute money, $20 for district gifts. The Reg ROC is quitting and now DM wants cash from us to give her Visa gift card.

I thought COMPANY GIFTS for birth, death, marriage, AND quitting --is against company policy. Anyone know ??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not allowed on the company dime! Personal cash is ok.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crazy man, considering we aren't making any bonus. Now is NOT the time to ask for cash for somebody who quits.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need to call the credo line about my bad dm. And here's why...

I've had enough with my DM making up lies in my field report.
    He gives examples of calls that we never make.
    He states that we make a lot of calls when we only make 1 or 2.
    He's never on-time and he's always on his phone.

I've had enough of his strange comments. I have a notebook full.

I've had enough of his lack of follow-thru.
    I have to remind him to approve every gXRS report.
    I have many late Amex charges to prove it.

The worst is that he takes NO responsibility for district performance unless it's good.
    I've had enough.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate hearing when good people work under bad.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Credo Hotline works! I called them when I left for some unethical practices from my DM. Amazing...they gave me 3 months severace for all the BS I went through!

That was well over 3 years ago. Not sure what they would do now though.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Credo Hotline works !!!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds a lot like my manager. Makes up unessessary work that isn't in line with the business. Talks her way around people and manipulates upper management to believe she knows what she's doing. Micro manages her team to perform tasks she is tasked with because she lacks basic computer skills and common sense to do it herself. Lies continuously about decisions made due to "someone else's" direction. Speaks unprofessionally on the phone. Schedules one on one meetings to interrogate and remind you shes the one in power and control even if it's against company policy. Keeps her associates held back from possible career opportunities and damages reputations of employees she feels intimidated by.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who? Initials?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's best that you mind your own business!