WWW.CREDOHOTLINE.COM

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2009 at 2:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

REPORT CREDO/HR VIOLATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING:

Here's a safe - new -anonymous way to report any issues to HR without giving your name.

It's called the CREDO HOTLINE:
    www.credohotline.com or 800-371-2029.

If you think something (anything) is unfair or that you are not being treated w respect -- then let the company know about it {without putting yourself at risk}.
    Spread the word. WWW.CREDOHOTLINE.COM --
    (YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME).

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this for real??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check it out!! I just left a complaint. I was given a PIN & Password. I will have feedback (by signing back on via the pin/passwd by Nov 5. I never gave my name. I picked my issue to go under -OTHER. I told them that I was US based & in the Pharma group, the name of my DM, and gave an example of the issue. That's all. Easy & direct.
    Best part is that I was not in fear. (I used a friend's computer just to be sure that I would not be electronically recognized. It says that they will NOT trace by registry).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHy isn't JnJ HR giving this hotline out to us ??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This hotline has been in existence for the last 4-5 years. Every new hire has it in their packet and there have been mailings, emails about it to the salesforce. I know it works....... had follow up on an issue. Every call has to have follow up. Now, did that follow up change anything? NO. Just another feel good symbol to say 'we care', when in fact, they don't care. HR is a mere shell of it's former self and so decimated that they can barely keep up with what is critical. Just about everything now that a manager has to do is 'self service'.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hired about 2 years back. Just looked all through my new hire pack. I cannot see anything about the Credo Hotline. (And I keep/kept everything). I am just learning about it here on this blog.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true. This hotline is NOT new. I've never called it, but I remember when they first launched it years ago. 4 or 5 years sounds about right. Wish they would have had it when I had a bitch manager who wanted me to sell Topamax off-label and I refused.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone get the stupid red credo book in the mail today?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How Anonymous is it really, if you have to give your DM's name? They can narrow it down based on your issue for sure! I am sorry you wasted your time in using a friends computer. It is never truly Anonymous!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know some who just used it right after they quit. They were able to give conversation and comments received. HR now finds out which is more than before. OPEN DOOR IS THE GOAL. WE NEED AN OPEN DOOR (TO THE NEXT LEVEL) POLICY IN PLACE.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm going to call this credo line. pain district Manger is pushing so darn hard on nucynta. every wk, post earlyview we get a ripping email about how the district is down here or there. how he's disappointed because we don't have enough new writers or we're down 2 scripts. it is not supportive. his rips cause so more stress. i'm physical drained by it. i'm ready for short term disability. and we just lost uer. management by negatives is not the way to lead nor is credo based

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

jnjs OPEN door via hr is OUT the door -- for the person reporting (not for the person being reported).

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

blood out of a turnip management

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reminds me of the cartoon: Meet your sales #s this month and you can have your head back...(boss holding salesman's head).

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's no way in H-ll that the company would not know who's posting (based on the IP Address). All bogus.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper management will not find out who is reporting ??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOuld this b a good place to call to ask more about the changing (not farely distributed) JnJ MBA policy (where some get approval & some don't) ???

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you let us know how that works out. I'm sure the operators could use a good laugh considering all the other 40,000 employees worried about job elimination. Chances are if you're not approved for your MBA its because your direct supervisor doesn't support you or your work ethic/performance doesn't warrant the investment.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one has ever said that life is fair. Come on -- focus on what counts -- now.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I called this hotline today. I didn't have to give any names. I told the sector (pharma) & that it is JNJ. I told why I called -- about my DM. And that was it. EASY.