WTF Novo

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by bluechip, Apr 10, 2016 at 9:52 PM.

1. bluechip

bluechip new user

a guy in my district got let go. now my DBM said he needs me to cover fired guys territory as well as my own territory for the rest of the year. not a few weeks, not one POA, but the next 9 months! can he force me to do this? shouldn't the company offer me additional compensation? wtf novo :mad:

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call bullshit on this one.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about being happy you have a very nicely compensated position for doing mindless work? You drop off samples and deliver catered food, the people who work at UPS and Olove Garden should be asking WTF? Not you!

Suck it up!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love Olove Garden. It's the best!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be able to expand your Uber coverage and get some new customers!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sick of hearing "be happy you have a job", "UPS guy!" Please don't be under any illusion that if sales didn't serve a purpose any pharma company would have any sales people out there. If allowed to do our jobs without a silly over rated, over paid baby sitter breathing down our neck every 3-4 weeks and passing judgement to justify their existence. I digress though.......Novo has just completely joined the ranks of companies that treat personel like crap and don't care, because they know people don't have much of a choice. People are driving all over the place to get peanuts for their bonus, they found a great way to screw people. It's ok to treat people like this because that's the reality of the world but it's high time for Novo to accept that Novo treats people like crap, manages people out, screws them on bonus and have managers who have gotten there by sheer luck and butt kissing (not all of them, but a lot!). Go ahead Novo managers bash this post because of course you guys with your micro managerial ways, drive sales. You keep the company from going under. Use to trust my manager till he got somebody fired recently. Novo has a become cesspool.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN to the above post. So true. Novo treats people like shit. I have a couple of friends who were screwed royally by a manager who lies, cheats and steals. How he sleeps at night knowing what he put my friends through I do not know. Good people who didn't deserve to be treated the way they were. I so badly want to leave this place. Someday soon hopefully. When I do I hope that I can uncover all of the shit that goes on in this hell hole.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i left novo to do something besides sales but as a whole novo is one of the eat companies to work for. Pay and benefits are above the standard for pharma industry and out of industry. You must not be top talent and miss the appreciation for the company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm super-surprised that this has turned into a "I hate my manager" thread. That NEVER happens on CP....well, except for every thread. Cry it out, man - you'll feel better.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers do what they are told because they, like the reps, are scared to death to have to get a real job outside the industry. Remember outside the industry, you find out what you're worth.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call a major BS on this thread as well. Sounds like someone else in the district or pod trying to make it seem like the guy who is covering for the other rep is posting. Lame attempt, but I'm sure the real rep knows who you are and I hope they out you to their dbm.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. Novo could give a shit what the reps think because they constantly tell us they get a zillion resumes every time a job posts. What I've seen being recently hired is laughable though. NN is looking to run people off so they can bring in reps at lower salaries. And yes, I know this thread will get the replies from the Koolaid drinkers who will tell you we are a bunch of whiners or no-talent, catering, sample droppers. But the poster is spot on, NN wouldn't employ a single one of us if they didn't absolutely have to. No doc is going to change their rx habits if NN just mailed them a bunch of studies and information about our products. Get real. They need reps constantly calling on doctors to inform and persuade them. Yep, Novo used to be a great company but all I see lately is greedy, selfish, and heartless "leadership". And I use the term "leadership" loosely.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

says the hack in Princeton who watches CP posts.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never has a more true paragraph been written.,The sales force are the only ones that actually make this company money. The rest of you are dead weight.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You could eliminate the entire marketing department since we can only use the PI anyway.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you can look at your argument here and see why you're being replaced by lower salaried reps. According to your line of thought, Novo wouldn't pay higher salaries unless they absolutely had to. Apparently, they do not have to, so they're going cheaper.

I guess the lesson learned is a simple one - they need reps constantly calling on doctors to inform and persuade them, but they don't need you. Tough lesson to learn.