Worthless ID role

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 13, 2016 at 6:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ID is hot so I invite her to all meetings. When she wears certain outfits, we close a lot of business.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no, the cat fight is back on cp. The tampa nightmare vs. A.C.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One product responsibility in the "enterprise years" working a few hours every day?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A.C. has to know by now that the person in Tampa is constantly spreading rumors and attacking her on c.p. and at meetings. She has done this to many other people for many years but A.C. seems to be one of her favorite targets.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She knows and so do dozens of other people. Everyone who has been around for some time in the S.E. knows her reputation.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It must make her feel better about herself when she thinks she is hurting others with her rumors and passive aggressive snide remarks. She cannot hide from the fact that she ruined her career with this type of behavior. She went from a large corner office to a lazy boy in her family room sitting in her sweats and checking C.P.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Ruud does his field investigations he should ask one of them to describe a typical week. What do you do on Monday and where do you go. Who do you talk to and about what exactly. Ok now talk. What is that? What?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It goes like this, "It is sunny and 80 degrees here and I am just so wonderful. Just look at all of the managed care successes I have delivered and imagine how successful we could be if everyone else worked as hard, was a smart, and had the terrific relationships that I have."
    Puke!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can this bloated role still exist? Absolutely no value us regular reps do the same damn thing at half the price

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah yes, this has to be the tampa nightmare.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, what is this role? Do any IDs have relationships with customers or do they annoy the shit out of the reps to get them in with key stakeholders?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No other company has a role like this. We have highly paid hospital reps, DSMs and CBDs all at the same account with a RAD assigned since they are hubs for IDNs and then you add an ID to do what exactly. Greatest gig in pharma for sure. If reps does well ID does well. If reps sucks so does ID. Useless but I would give my right nut to get out of my DSM role and do this. Field rides are mind numbing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello Tampa. Keep checking in.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotcha again. Bruhahahahhaa....... so much fun.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say combine the RAD, CBD and IDN jobs into one and pick the best 10-12 from to form one position. But the RADs are mostly demoted losers who already proved they cannot be trusted, the CBDs most of them don't know shit about managed care contracting and the IDNs can't find the rest rooms without help. I am not sure you could find 12 highly competent people from all 3 combined.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great idea. The best part of this is getting rid of 90% of these ass clowns that have been collecting 6 figure salaries and ripping off expenses for decades to do a job that a HS grad with a laptop could do.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But don't forget how important those awesome relationships are. You know, the ones that are dumped for less than a few pennies in cost savings.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean like being a sales rep? parrot a brand message when possible while living the all day lie. HS grad can easily master that.