Worst Working Environment EVER

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2013 at 11:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about figuring it out we have the CRA and IRS to do it ...... Tick tock Tick tock

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pondscum

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They keep on getting away with it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not for much longer

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Salix Crew sure are Dumb Nuts to believe this place is piece of cake

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most will be Vaporised

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think you guys realize the experience and success that we will be bringing to your organization.

1. We are the leading sales force amongst GI year after year
    2. Our culture is one of performance and one of the hardest in the industry- if you can make it at Salix you can make it anywhere.
    3. Our products are innovative and best in class and continue to show growth year after year
    4. Salix stock has performed better than any stock in the last year and this is directly due to the hard work from the sales people!
    5. Mike has already said no cuts to sales and he hopes to learn from us. That means your other divisions are going to benefit from our leadership
    6. We are one of the best paid representatives in the industry- we drive the best company cars, we are given large amounts of stock and our bonus plan pays up to 80k a year through a force rank system.

I think we will all be just fine and the people that choose to come on board (many of us don't have to work anymore thanks to this purchase) will have plenty of opportunities to lead and grow in an organization that has very similar values and culture.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great - just what we need "people that don't need to work anymore"!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fat Mikey is not the one that is going to learn anything, you're the ones that will learn from him but not as you would like.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kiss 1.2.3.4.5.6 GOOOOD BYYYE!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my lord!! LMAO Suckers

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They got no idea

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got that right Buddy

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we here in waterford got screwed, but revenge is a dish served cold,
    just because I have to work for VALEANT, doesnt mean we have to do a good job,
    after working for B&L FOR 20 YEARS,they were a great company to work for, now we could not give a shit, what the lenses look like going out the door, sad but true.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, it's one thing to take it out on the company. I get that. But no matter now much Valeant screws us, we can never take it out on out customers and their safety. Knowing the good people at Waterford, I assume you are talking about packaging cosmetics and not substandard lenses.

I know you guys are fiercely proud of what you've done with that plant and rightly so. But for now you have to play it cool, Honey Bunny.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Topline

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on! Grow up

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For sure!