Worst Pharma Company, EVER!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by miserylovescompany, Oct 29, 2011 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to crawl under a rock as a salix employee. The idiot salix people that are posting about how excited they are and how 'he said this and he said that' please get a life you sound like a 4 year old. Pearson knows nothing about salix except that we have a drug that will be a cash cow. Valeant bought salix for xifaxan, not for the people. If there will be a layoff - who knows. I can tell you that he doesn't care about your experience, how we are rated by doctors, what state you live in or if you will get your extra vacation days.

get a grip and wait it out

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look here sparky...Xifaxan is hardly a "Cash Cow"- it doesn't even do 800 million a year in sales. And probably won't ever do much more than a billion and that is with the IBS indication. The one thing that is true (based on the questions asked to Pearson) is that we have a really stupid sales force.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So let's guess. Pearson came in and talked about a diversified business and a decentralized structure. Then about the best of the best and how many employees thriving here now came from other companies that were acquired. Praised your people and said part of the reason they did the deal was all the cultural similarities. Said we overpay for over performance and talked about how much we value the sales force. Then some others Got up and reinforced this information. Talked about how much was learned through previous acquisitions. Talked about a quick integration but we like to leave companies alone.

He has said the same thing during the acquisition I was part of and all the others. It's a standard line and story. Fact is every time it ends the same way. They keep the sales force. THey keep a small portion (10-15%) of the home office team. Then they slowly dismantle HQ and move to a smaller and cheaper building capable of holding the few people left who are overworked. Then they either leave that alone or decide it needs to be in New Jersey and move people there. Sales force does fine unless you don't get the new indication or meet the numbers. Otherwise small cuts are made.

Fact is you were bought for your assets which are you're products and sales force and for thee synergies which are youre clinical programs and home office staff and HQ. Do the math on the announced synergy model and you'll know there have to be significant cuts. And don't fool yourself that many will come from the Valeant side as they probably said. 80-85% will come from salix.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly what he said. Which is why this is a good deal for the sales force- we are going to be kept and have lots of opportunities. Our home office employees know they are going to go through significant cuts. We have been rumored to be bought for a long time and its common sense that most synergy cuts come from home office personal. You only need so many HR or operations people. But you can never have enough good sales reps!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol.... Idiot Dummy Or Valeant management posting lies as usual

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful as Pearson, Mc Kinsey & cronies are posting on here lately

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even worse, I hear they are logging our activity here !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotta git me some a dat Kool Aid they be drinking. Seems to really numb ya mind and make ya say make believe things dat can never be real.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another fake posting

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is fake about it? It is a good deal for salix sales reps- they get stock paid out, better insurance, similar 401k benefits, an employee stock purchase program and we get to keep our jobs. Sounds like an upgrade to me!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm glad you like the deal.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I came from Santarus which was purchased by Salix last year. Salix is a complete joke of an organization. Like used car sales people.

Come on...our CFO resigned in November when it was exposed that they have been lying for 2 years about our numbers! 3 weeks later our heralded leader Carolyn Logan CEO resigned. Following soon will be the huge fines for what they did.

Over 57% yes I said 57% of the Santarus people left in less than a year. Why?...because they saw right through the unethical bs and corrupt management that treats people disrespectfully. Ask the Salix people and they come up with their stock answer..."uh, they couldn't take it or they weren't Salix material."

I'm glad to be purchased. The home office was useless. Get rid of them. Git rid of the threatening condescending culture. Eliminate blow hards like Mark Lyons and John Temperado.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck Salix. Pay me. I'm out.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was Medicis- did very well. Still doing very well here.Ask anyone who just got their Q4 bonus today- mine was big like over 35K big. People will call this a bullshit post- Management troll blah blah blah- but the reality is if you like getting paid well and we do not go under - it will work out for you here. Reps and others are doing very well. Be patient - there are about 50-60 Medicis left here and we are mostly thriving- those who left some are doing great- others are kicking themselves for leaving- IE those who went to Onset or Allergan

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, yeah, Keep taking the koolaid ! BS post

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whatever

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for the info

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too