Worst NSM ever!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2017 at 12:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This had to be the worst meeting ever! Why are these meetings so long and drawn out? So many people were sick and miserable! There was no time for bathroom breaks and people got in trouble for leaving to go to the bathroom! No one wants these huge week long meetings! We are too big now to combine everyone!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did not see anyone getting in trouble for a bathroom break.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WRONG! FAKE NEWS BY THE FIRED TROLL

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ricky said you're a fool and we HAVE your info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, ASS! I think not.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were told by management that we were not to leave the room for bathroom breaks as to not disrupt the speakers. Just because you weren't told that or your division, doesn't mean it's fake news.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To all the hot chicks at Shire - - - Happy Valentines Day!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about posting some neck down nude selfies?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank You Flem!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks but no thanks please don't

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Bae!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you! Ours told us the same!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They only said don't linger in the halls, people were just hanging out during the meetings...going to bathroom and back was fine.

Side note - what a huge waste of money. I have never felt so unmotivated. I guess Fleming will buy more companies and next year will be even more people feeling lost and confused by this new mega big pharma.

Focus on your patients and people and stop feeling the need to be bigger and bigger! For what reason?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I rate the meeting a 7 out of 10. Pretty good agenda and it was great to visit with my peers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The shear volume of general sessions was maddening. The motivational speaker sucked.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm surprised by how negative some of the reps are that work here. When the P-Club & VP Circle winners were announced at the meeting, it was shocking to see how bad the non-winners acted. People leaving the awards dinner early because they'd "had enough" people not even saying congratulations. Nothing worse than a sore loser.....just sayin.....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGREED. MEETING TOO LONG THEY WORKED US TO THE BONE. THIS COMPANY STRANGE FOR NOT GIVING ANY FREE TIME NOT EVEN AN AFTERNOON BUT WHAT DO U EXPECT WHEN WE HAVE TO COME IN ON SUPER BOWL SUNDAY! MEETING TOO LONG!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So your point is that many people here are so negative that there must be something wrong with the lot of them? Did it ever occur to you that it might just be that the meeting was THAT bad and people are uninspired by the leadership? Perhaps they are fed up with unethical people making decisions for the commercial side of the business and they just want to get the fuck out of there and hit the bar or go to bed.

Are you really that blind or just naive? Or maybe you are one of those sick sycophants who thinks you are connected to these losers and feel the need to defend them? Wake up snowflake, this company jumped the shark when FO brought his marauding band of idiots over. The real leadership and talent left long ago. People have EVERY right to piss and moan.