Worst Managers?!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2016 at 8:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BAH

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I ever track you down, I will kick your azz.

Sincerely,
    LL Cool J

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh give me a break. He is a newly promoted DBM. what do you expect- you need a couple of years for the team to train him.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'll lick it monkey boy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jonas Douche at Pfizer = douche-bag #1

I'm sure he's smiling as he reads this. That's the reputation he wants to cultivate.
    Oh, I'm sorry that's "Jonas Kroop"...stupid auto-correct:rolleyes:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jonas is a fine leader. We applaud him.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

birds of a feather...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll second that notion !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You couldn't kick your own ass, bro.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I come to this page today to speak out for many unfortunate people. I don't work for Pfizer but know a lot of people who do and have heard so many negative inappropriate things in regards to Jonas Kroop. So many, that I felt compelled to post this. People are scared to go to HR. People are afraid to speak up, so I'm doing this for all of you. Jonas is not helping the new derm team nor Pfizer as a company. His team needs a leader, and positive direction. Not someone who micromanages to death and who is condescending. He needs to trust the reps on his team that they are professions and are experts in their territories. Not try to show them up that he knows everything. His job is to elevate his team and make them look good. A good manager does office days on mondays and rides with his reps Tuesday through Friday half day so that people's weekends don't get ruined from prepping on Sunday for a day of hell with negative ego driven boss. Good managers help with just the right amount of support. Bad managers get so ingrained in the reps work and life that they actually cause more harm then good. This is Jonas. It's sad to hear that several people on his team cry after co traveling with him or speak to him on the phone. They are launching a new drug, and need a strong team and leader, but what it actually happening is people are already looking for another job after just joining to avoid this distructive leader and poor work environment. This guy is a cancer and can not be allowed to revolve around the Pharma industry as a leader. He needs a major makeover. I don't even think he has the DNA to allow for a makeover to become a good leader. Pfizer will end up spending a ton more money re-hiring new people and training them as long as they keep this guy around. Speak up guys! This is a platform to be honest and reveal the truth! Do something about this now. I wish all of you good luck!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately at Pfizer managers like this guy are the rule and not the exception.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bridgette H.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pick one.....you're bound to hit a bad one. Too many of these clowns are legends in their own minds. Most are incompetent, poorly trained, egotistical, arrogant losers who epitomize the adage of " can't do it, teach it".
    There are very few who don't fit this description, but they are rare animals in this jungle called Pharma.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It makes me wonder what all these dickhead managers are going to do when this industry finally does go belly-up and they decide its not worth it from a regulatory/cost perspective to field a salesforce? Are they all just going to get office jobs middle-managing in another industry? You said it right with "arrogant, egotistical losers" Its like a whole army of Bill Lumberghs. I can't imagine working with these people day after day. Its bad enough I have to do a milk-run with one of these arrogant megalomaniacs who loves to hear the sound of his own voice once a month.

Make sure you put the new coversheets on your TPS reports! LOL

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The span of control should be 30, not 8. What an expensive liability for the company. They do not generate sales, nor do they help anyone with sales.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anybody else feel like the DMs at this company fit into either one of two personas? They're either
    1). Dwight Schrute or 2). Bill Lumbergh

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine!