Worst Managers

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Where? It has been a long time since I saw an excellent manager.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Willie aka Spanish fly. He's an ass clown robot just like the jackass in Miami, another Cuban refugee

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone in VAP (formerly known as Market Access)!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be one of the folks who got canned. Probably did not work since there is 0 accountability in market access.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CH in Oncology. He knows he is fake and so does everyone else. Tick, tock.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! I might put more of the blame on Jennifer H., but as shes already gone, it falls on Bob v.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will aka Spanish fly. That cracks me up. I Saw him at a meeting and asked him for a beer, I thought he was a waiter

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's willie, you nimrod. And yea he is called Spanish fly. He is clueless joe, another Cuban refugee

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1. She thinks she knows everything, but in reality, it's a big act. Such a pathetic phony! She and her mentor JE (who is equally phony & pathetic) should get the boot. Just having them in the department destroys morale!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's not forget JE's other pathetic hires. In order of uselessness: Alma, Des, Steve and Dave. All are puppets and afraid to push back. Can we please get an overhaul ASAP?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CH in Oncology is a porch dog who has Jumanji on his face. Had his ENTIRE team resign under his dictatorship.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new CV manager in Minneapolis is a disaster.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard her entire team is looking at leaving. She already got rid of one of the reps who challenged her.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes the above really did happen-they actually tried to get an MSL who was new to the company to do it first-but he had class and character, so he didnt do it. Clinical folks hold themselves at a higher standard than sales snakes-as they should. And who said HR should help!! Whaa? when is the last time you heard about any HR person 'helping' an employee?...or for that matter any department at home office which includes employee relations

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This goes along with above post

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Starts near the top of the CV division with RF. She's burned out and has lost touch with the field force. Maybe she is trying to find a legacy before she retires or is retired. So far she is best know for trying to prevent Eliquis from becoming the #1 NOAC by limiting formulary access to it.
    The RBDs that sit at their computers tracking metrics and "learn all they need to know" about anyone or anything from excel spreadsheets. So far removed from the field, that it would be impossible for them have anything relevant to say regarding field work and selling. Then wonder why the region sales figures are at the bottom of the nation, and their DBMs and Reps are less than motivated.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha$$ in oncology

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chris H is a POS. This is a true story. Kevin Welsh is no better. He also just got rid of a great employee.