Worst Managers

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? That is crazy. How can that not be addressed

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR should look in to this. How does this happen

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I resent your caustic response to my caustic post! Always an element of truth on the Cafe. Don't forget that!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CH is the worst. Zero integrity. I believe it

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is this guy a DM? What division?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is that weak dude Willie something still around in south Florida. His nickname was Spanish fly. Poor sales rep and incompetent manager. he leaves territories open for 6 months and complains about poor numbers. So hire someone u fool

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone not know this? When there is any question about accountability or
    Loyalty, all you need to do is follow the money. Who pays HR?
    There entire job description is to protect the company. Nothing more, nothing less.
    All employees are just necessary evils to produce profit.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Willie is great. My guess is u do not work, can't sell and have terrible numbers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are clueless and know nothing about sales. Why do you just go kiss some more ass

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DM Hem, Denver

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Follow the turnover on both Denver managers teams. They are terrible at their job.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea Willie is great. Great at being a clown. Sure. Another brown noser kissass. Willie is not his own person. He takes direction from the Miami manager who's another Cuban refugee. Go back to grade school choir boy. Btw. Xarelto is kicking Willies ass

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Immuno takes the prize for worse management ever. It started with Jennifer H who we believe was head of the division, but no one ever heard or saw her. She hires Bob V a complete incompetent who is so uptight he shit himself on stage doing a managed care update for this division of 100 people! He immediately ran off the experienced, beloved RBDs because he was threatened by them. Then turned around and replaced them with 1. A DM who apparently only had one sales success in this entire life which he wants desperately to duplicate and 2. Fills the other position with the most disliked person in the entire division - the sales ops guy who's only accomplishment was successfully alienating the ENTIRE sales team. As a result, virtually the entire management team left. Some took roles as reps or reimbursement just to get off the crazy train. And the majority of reps left too. Now we have a bunch of inexperienced DMs who know not to challenge Bob, or it's off with your head. The promise of this division has been squandered!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you taking about. You sound like trump

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew that guy Willie when he was selling He wasn't a bad rep, not too aggressive, but I didn't think managing was in his blood. I guess it's not who you know. Btw, if you vote for Killary you will be out of pharma as she wants to destroy our pharma industry. Vote independent or don't vote. Also. Pharma and all medical professionals are 80% republican. U a communist?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like all DMs

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are still a handful of excellent managers, but it's true they are a rare breed.