Worst Managers

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree stop this Kim will throw yellow glue in your face

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What if the person who did it reports directly to the CEO and has C in his title?

You in HR may provide only anonymous feedback, but I heard my manager quote verbatim things that I had written about him in my 360 review. BMS managers (in this case my one-over) are good about not putting things in writing, especially after being investigated by the government so many times.

And I will call bullshit on you one more time. I know a woman who was sexually harassed by someone in senior management at BMS to the point where it severely affected her work. I witnessed this, I didn't hear from someone who heard from someone. HR promptly "displaced" her, more or less threatened her to sign quickly the severance agreement which made it more difficult for her to seek legal recourse, and covered up for the senior manager in question. So F the people in HR at BMS. They are not on your side.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the 360 will help, try these new stuffin grain puffs

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please back off on the nasty posts as she does read this and gets upset.

Cry me a river. If she wasnt such a pain to her peps, she wouldn't be on this site. That's how it goes. If she can't handle the fire get out of the kitchen. What is she doing reading these posts anyway? I would hope she has better things to do like riding with her team to document who's f'ng up. Grow up little Kimmy and go back and micromanage your team.

Sniffle sniffle.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true it is actually funny

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CH is a joke. He put another rep on his team on a performance plan. 100% turnover means you are a great leader in his eyes.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes the kim reads this and gets upset-maybe a little garlic cheese will fix her

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CH was a joke at Glaxo, and BMS inherited him because of a bad decision made by a former RBD that was let go from BMS and a current RBD that refuses to acknowledge the huge mistake she made. Has he been turned into HR yet? Promised to stop and be a good boy? Ha! Ha! He is your problem now. No take backs!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is classless, demoralizing and treats his reps like dogshit. Working for him is the most thankless job I have ever had. He makes rude comments all the time and yet HR does nothing. He is a lawsuit waiting to happen. He talks negatively about others and asks his people to cover for him. CH is the worst of the worst.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manhattan HIV.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both MN Onc DBMS. Not sure who wears the pants here or not. Both are incompetent, bossy and worthless to say the least. They both suck.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as he continues to be SR's puppy dog, he'll be good. The minute he crosses her, she'll chew him up & spit him out like she has the previous DBMs! The sooner the better!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nerd boy, Chris Haworth, is the worst! How does anyone trust a word he says? Oh, we don't...the joke is on BMS!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His reps all love him!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha so true Chrus Haworth and Kevin Welsh are two very incompetent managers. They do nothing but really who else would work for Bobbie.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's your problem? Is it your beaver she's eating?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ready, set, go...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I heard Chris Haworth and Rudy Williams helped falsify role plays for useless tool RBD and DBM who wanted to set up a rep for failure at the January 2016 POA.