Worst Managers

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a long term HR manager I can state categorically that the above is total crap. We welcome honest feedback on a 360 re our managers. How else can we improve our DMs skillset if we don't get honest assessments from their employs??

We provide only anonymous feedback to our managers. If we found any retribution to their employees then the manager WILL be severely reprimanded, or even fired ! So YOU have a lot of power to improve your work conditions. Go for it. HR is on your side.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry but this is true. Managers do get exact quotes that were written in their 360 reviews. Typically every managers knows who said what based upon who the 360 reviews were sent to.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

liar, dm deluxe don martin never got my lashing 360!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ashwini-Onc DMB in Chicago.

Complete control freak, reps and matrix teams hate her. True piece of work!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't ever get into an automobile if she is driving. Will scare the hell out of you!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed she sprayed me with her lime mist when i entered her glove compartment

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alan Tubbs is one of the stupidest managers across all of BMS. He got demoted from Strategy! He's very scared with Ray being "Retired". He should have never been promoted above a rep.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've known Tubbs for decades, sum him up in one word - loser.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long before Tubby Tubbs and the other drones are removed by the new guy? Heard he's really smart .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any women or diversity in market access at BMS? I thought the old boys stupid club was a thing of the past?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HOW DARE YOU CRITICISE TUBBS!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS A GRATE LEADER.
    WE DO NOT EXPECT TO SEE YOU NAME CALLING OUR LEADERSHIP!!!!! STOP IT NOW

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about it, the last two people mentioned above are leading our NAE teams and most people thing they are a joke. Go figure!!! Add John Ehret to the mix and you truly have the three stooges leading out most impactful teams. WTF

Wake up Mike R and Chris B. You have incompetent leaders running access. The sooner you make changes, the faster we can produce for the organization.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked under Kim and she is a thoughtful gifted manager and she gets unhinged when she reads the crap posted here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only an ass kissing dumb-fuck would ever say "thoughtful gifted manager" when referring to her. If it weren't for her relationship with Lynelle, she'd be out. In one sense you are right, she's a manager, not a leader. Most of her team, minus you apparently, thinks very little of her. She micro-manages everyone and they are scared of her. I worked for her to. I got out and thank god I did. Horrible leader in my opinion.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's just be honest MA is a disaster , not biopharma, lead by very old type leaders like Alen and Jon. It's awful and miserable for all.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think she had lap bad and Alen a Labotomy!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THE ABOVE POST IS TOTAL CRAP. I'm an ex-rep, ex-trainer, ex-dbm, ex-rbd- HR exists to protect the company from employees. Most of the HR development for management is how to document, prove and fire people, not building management skill sets. What a joke, HR is not your friend at BMS.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I resent your caustic post. She is a seasoned manager, yes she can piss off some on her team but they usually are just slugs not up to doing an honest days work. She has gotten me many raises and assured me my job is safe.

Please back off on the nasty posts as she does read this and gets upset. She will even try to deduce who you are by what you post.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor Kimba, she will just have to read and weep.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KIM IS DOING FINE, THANK YOU !!!

You will pay for these CAUSTIC AND ABRASIVE remarks !!!!!

We will track down the culprits doing this !