Worst Managers

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

g

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst EVER is E.L. former CNS in NJ!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My advice: Don't respond.
    I'm a former manager and I know a RBD who used to do this and then get disloyal managers out of the company- It's not hard to figure out who said what on the reports. Often a manager will send out three surveys. Two go to the patsys and one goes to the person they are trying to see how loyal you are. You respond and they get a report and can easily figure it out. They even get a verbatim of your quotes.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Kidding on this.
    Remember Ruben?
    Rich McCaualy
    Books could be written.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG Ruben Zamora. I instantly just got a migraine.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this include the great and wonderful Robert Martinez?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On this same theme, for those people wondering where the Regional Manager in Hem/Onc that lived in New Mexico went, my response is that I have never seen "karma" work so quickly. She was horrible to the people in her region, and did not have the best interests of the company in general anywhere on her radar.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chris Haworth, Oncology DBM,Midwest. Lost 6 reps in 6 months. No one can stand him - he is a complete joke.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tim Hogue - Oh wait, he's not a manager, just thinks he is one. The biggest suck ass in the company. The fakes more calls than anyone. Look at his detail only calls compared to calls with signatures.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow you must be super rep.. I guess you get lots of signatures , you must be so proud of yourself

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kim Seible has to be close to the top. Does know her team and never visits customers. Worst leader I have ever worked for. Cancels 1:1s or doesn't show, talks about other leaders she doesn't like, hates being part of Market Access, says Alan Tubbs is a joke as her boss, wants to move to sales as an RBD and is befriending Lynelle to get where she wants to go. Anyone else see through her BS?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about all those who remain in virology?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alan Tubbs is a joke.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An oldie but a goodie, Kevin Von Felden, what he did in Ohio is still being talked about.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, how many NOW even remain in virology?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I can say is ditto to the 360s or to speaking with HR. I was a manager at BMS and unfortunately beware. If you write anything on a 360. It will be sent in quotation marks to your manager. They usually select two patsy's they can rely on to say wonderful things, and then you. So when you are honest they will immediately know who it is. It will come back to haunt you. If you have nothing good to say then don't fill it out. Say that you forgot.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dig a 360 on asian Chu, then they found me and pressed an orange leaf to my neckside

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true. My manager got verbatims of negative comments in the 360 review I did of him. Thanks to a certain Scotch-Canadian dwarf.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest