Worst Managers

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not really

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More than one

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think there are free or four.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends how you look at it. But three works

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joke, meet the space over your head.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I reary rike Asian DBMs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the yellow ones are the worst

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carlin the oncology manager from southern Cal. Works with reps two days a month. Total douche bag. Needs a 360 on him ASAP. If he was my manager, I would have already gone to HR for all the insulting and offensive language that bastard says.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jimmy Honeycutt

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about Mike Goldie from southern california?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heywood jablowme

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't leave it at the district level, how about regionals or nationals? B Nichols doesn't inspire me with any confidence

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of the HCV team inspires confidence if you include HO. Make that none of the Virology team. There was that teeny-bopper who presented HIV to us who has a smile like Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget about Jon Coktoasten.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is NO DBM (or above) in HVC that has any regard for the sales team (except for maybe JB and SM) They are feeding us bullshit to keep us around even though they will be gone by the end of the year. The DBMs who don't leave on their own will be shown the door. At least the sales force has some chance of being folded back into HIV or another division

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris Johnson in HIV, not only the worst and most incompetent manager but excels at being an asshole for sport.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget he is also a drunk bastard.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he is that miserable that he has to drink his way through field rides, meetings, interviews, etc. why hasn't HR done something about it already? This man needs help!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To sell what exactly? Did you not read the press release about the 'future' of virology?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you not read in previous post ".....or some other division"? At least sales people can sell. DBMs won't have a place unless they want to sell, and if they wanted to sell, they wouldn't have become DBMs