Worst Managers

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, but she's extremely mean-spirited and toxic unless you are in her tribe.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bristol's HRC

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

subgum girl bobby the worst-will spray you with her cranberry glaze

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what does this mean?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the modus operandi of BMS HR. When they feel like someone is a threat (HR or other leadership---if that is what you can call them) they "displace" them. Julie Harris has the worst reputation within the company for this.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chance Hanusek
    Jeff Buesing
    sherry Dean
    Jeff House
    julie rondstadt

Ventana Medical Systems

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't she the one with a huge turnover rate in Texas? She either "manages out" those that make her feel threatened or most quit within a year or two?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor guy goes off and hires a really pathetic non working ex-Lilly. Heard he falsified all interview documents to get hired at the great BMS show HR should look into it LAWSUIT

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you actually knew this babe-you would understand me....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Peacock in St. Louis

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy...Brandee Trout who was a rep called on OSU no see account and so did a partner on Sandusky. Multiple calls to these accounts no sees. Told the lawyers about it they ignored it and fired me instead. I have the screen shots of the calls to prove it but, it the end, as we know it's who you know. Lawyer never followed up on it as I expected. But, beware of her, she will pull the card when needed if you do not follow her way. Stay as far away from her as you can...she is dangerous. Spread the word as other managers I know there agree. She did it but, she's still there. I believe in Karma.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true. Chris Haworth is a piece of shit. He went after a rep with years of experience and was ranked number 1 in the country. Was working on firing him. But I lyiu have To love Katma. That rep got a promotion, a raise, and a better manager at a better company and left with grace. Bobbie and the NC Region DBMs all stink. Their method is fire people and blame them as an under dog. Another example. A rep was promoted to institution rep. Then he had a medical injury. Not bullshit. His foot was amputated. Came back, was demoted then fired. I hope these reps are smart enough to sue. Bobbie's ruthlessness exposes the company to litigation. Zero character, self promoting ass clowns- Bobbie, Chris Haworth, Kevin Welsh, Kerry.. wouldn't know hard work or integrity if it smacked them in the face.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JANE FROST

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, he was one of the best. Glad he's in a good place now...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony Bawidamann is the biggest Idiot BMS ever hired. Anne Murray in Oregon is a worthless loser too. The only reason she still has a job is because of her countless lies. She is the laughing stock of PhRMA. Be careful because she's crazy!