Worst Management In The Industry

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2015 at 6:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got on board with the company a few months ago. DM sends constant emails and texts on the weekends. I requested he not continue to do so as I have a family and he said he can't make all calls and send out emails during business hours and during the week cause he has other shit to do. Well that ain't my problem bruh but don't expect a text or email from me outside normal business hours. I aint answerin unless that clock says 8-5.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to valeant!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG I'm in Salix this place sounds like the black hole of pharma

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another fake thread

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is a joke honestly. I've been with this company for awhile now and it's the same shit every week. Managers DONT CONTRIBUTE. Conference calls out the ass with managers not really saying how to help increase sales or ideas to get tough docs writing. A complete waste of time!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know what you mean buddy. Pondscum

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so when do you leave ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm the best of the best ! Now fuck off pondscum

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of hostile people on the Valeant site. I'm Salix and if it's true I'm outa here. Know a few good peeps who were in existing companies & they moved when Valeant took them out

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a lot of hostile posts. I'm not convinced it's more than 1 person. As you follow this board you can make up your own mind.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree - it's a couple of hostile and vindictive people. This is pretty straight. We have to hit our goals. Sounds like the same for you all at Salix. So you'll be at home with us. My DM is prett good here in derm

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hostile for a reason I guess , as the thread says worst management In the business. Run while you can as your friends and everyone knows this place has a badass name

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember that this is the site where people only post when they are pissed off. I was at the Derm NSM and there are plenty of us who like it here. And I'm not even one of the people who got fat off of Jublia. So chill Salix boys and girls.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting tiresome corporate troll, get a real job

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good advise

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says who?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR says they have your last check ready.