Worst Job Ever! Please Read!

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His initials are MS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he any good? They need a big push there.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you left a year ago why do you care? What kind of pathetic loser are you? Let me guess you were on a plan then left because termination was imminent and now you're bitter because you couldn't handle being an AE.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far from the truth. Keep guessing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

West Virginia is a train wreck for sure!! Worst management ever!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure... I vote for North East to be the worst!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! The Northeast is SAD...especially CM Area Sales Mgr., what a total LOOOOOSAR!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Northeast did not bring ANY money to the bottom line in Q4. Poor Billy..
    Are they doing better in Q1 this year, I wonder..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought it was Matt S? The Northeast Area VP of Business?
    He is a total shmak!!
    No wonder no money is coming. With this kind of management!
    How about the new witch that took over in NE. Rhoda, total B.I.T.C.H.
    Arrogant, snobby and stupid. The faces that she makes when she is "thinking", are disgusting.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left the Atlanta market in less than 30 days- Absolutely a joke! I ate 600 dollars in gas, 200 in food for business lunches required of me- the job was totally falsified! CTC's are field Case Managers plain and simple- no high powered sales just, multiple apologies to customers and dealing with Medicare paperwork-someone else can have it!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most disgusting company I have ever worked for. NJ office is awful on many levels. Business office manager should be fired, so should the hospice "director" for stupidity alone. Enough said

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My sister is going for an interview for a CTC in Hackensack NJ .. We've heard this is a highly respected company on this areas of NJ (much better than Bayada!) .. What do you guys from NJ think?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like every pharma/medical company out there.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can cook a mean gumbo you will go far. Build your own distillery and run moonshine you maybe become CEO.
    Yeeee Haaawww.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Hahahahaaaaa! Good one!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Director that has no hospice knowledge and no clinical experience. Clinical manager is "not comfortable" going to the field.. Scary..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My ex interviewed with this company in the Phx area after he was laid off from pharma. Whgat a joke the pay was, the benefits and the car not to mention the manager at the time was a micromanaging bitch. Luckily he got back into pharma where he has been for 4 or 5 years. This company sucks and the job is for high school drop outs.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any feedback regarding Tampa Bay Area amedisys? They seem to be hiring multiple positions in Multiple areas. Is it a death trap?? Or worth working for?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think they have "multiple positions in multiple areas????" Did you not read the heading of this thread???????????

You probably belong at amedysis

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol or maybe you do because you are obviously a jerk.

Just got laid off from my job. I'm willing to take what I can get at this point. Constructive feedback would be helpful.