Worst Forest DM

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word has it that Vince tossed JM under the bus to save his own ass.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He did, I was questioned about Vince and J Mac and a lot of questions were about Vince. FYI, watch your back around Vince. You were warned.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I briefly worked for JM and was disgusted by the stories I heard from my offices. Female after female told me of his advances and lying about being married. Some had many rendezvous before hearing from other women that he was married, and he still tried to deny it. A nurse at a Philadelphia hospital didn't realize the deceit until JM's wife was there being treated for cancer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think J Mac even knows that he is married.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vince turned him in.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that. He is not a genuine person.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a true friend. Very selfish.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA, I have to say that I'm glad I don't work for Vince. My friend does and she said he is useless, and thinks he knows it all. What a douchebag.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget about a rat who blames reps for his poor management.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about a backstabber!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough is enough man. Get a life! It is very obvious that you wake up every morning and get on here and answer your own posts about this Vince guy. It is OBVIOUS! You have got to have the most worthless life imaginable for this to be the highlight of your day. Move on homie!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vince, we are talking about YOU! I feel bad for Mike C, You should have given him a heads up before he got canned. You covered for him when he was not working and scamming his company credit card. Why did you turn your back on him now?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Usually, HR will fire reps, but a RD!? Vince should watch because HR already has the radar on him.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vince, you used to post here, What happened?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would have to say that having a DM that knows how to Lead by example and go the extra mile to help promote his or her team is a true leader. Vince, you do not fit in this category!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel bad for this DM Vince. Sounds like he never had a chance and never gained any achievement. Poor sap....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vince is getting restless. How long before HR catches on and cuts him.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did this guy manage? Seems that his team did not have any respect for him. So sad that anyone could become a DM at Forest. I'll bet that Vince thinks he is top management quality but in reality he was at the right place at the right time. What a Joke.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Vince does not have the best reputation. He was known to backstab. I can recall many times of him billeting his reps at meetings. He was not trusted.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed here in Philly on above post.