Worst Forest DM

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicago finally laid off J Scaletta, fsr1 DM who was a giant a-hole of a mgr. Still some bad DMs there though

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the Good Fellow getting the boot? AKA Vince

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has been on the radar for some time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rep who ratted out the 2 girls on Gerhard's team just got fired. Karma got him into trouble. Vince knew he was doing illegal things but never did anything about it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the same Vince who got his partner fired? She said he was a snake.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, he looked away and was aware that his new fired rep was a thief. He had to turn him in because the pressure from HR.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Snakes work at Abbvie!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hands down, my DM Vince. He has never had any good advice nor leadership. He has turned in more reps to get fired and it is true that he will say, "Be happy to have a job" No leadership at all.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Vinny, did you know in advance that Mike was getting canned????? Or did you look the other way and watch the door hit him in the ass.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oooooooooo.....tell me more!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nole Mangine. Everyone talks behind his back but then kisses his arse so they try and stay in his good graces. This guy types on his phone while you are detailing your physicians. Two physicians asked me not to bring him back after my first day in the field with him. Snake will lie to your face.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He knew about it, as always, Vince "looks the other way" he acts like he does not know anything but he is the one who will rat you out. Got his old partner fired and played dumb.
    She said he will stab anyone whom he can.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Vote, Vinnie. Stabbed me in the back. Just got let go and have no reason why. Vince CLAIMES that he has no idea, Thanks for kicking me in the balls!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear that. Your DM knew you were being investigated.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he did, and acted like he had no idea. Vince got JM fired because he felt threatened by him. Always has dirt on employees and waits to call HR. Very dangerous, but karma will catch up with him.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JM knew he turned him in.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Vinnie! Where are you?! Everyone here is talking about you. We all know you read these posts. Cant respond??? OR you wont, because you are "Happy to have a Job"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting reported to HR a big deal? Or just go through the motions and blow it off?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

depends, Vince has been reported many times. Nothing happens, but he is now being investigated for some illegal activities.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There have been some whispers about a possible lawsuit involving McLaughlin. He left his "mark" all over PA. now it's coming back to haunt him.