Worst AZ managers?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2014 at 11:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Employee relations or lack thereof. Never involve them in anything.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DB from TN, hands down! (400 lbs of misery) Rides with reps & makes fun of other reps in the district. The man always has to have 1 to 2 people to pick on, probably due to his own insecurities?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard about DB..didn't he fire a majority of his team?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pasacal "Frenchie" Soriot - the idiot thinks he created Genentech !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frenchie is a total idiot

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New manager in New Orleans. Taped reps during calls with docs while at Forest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What asshole would do that

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If a manager did this to me then I would challenge them to take the next sales call and let me video them. Then we could sit down and compare. What a great learning opportunity for both of us.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The yes men working under JY. A bunch a teenage girls would be easier to work for.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this HB in Philadelphia diabetes?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the new Mexican lady DM in El Paso doing? Not sure of her name.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NY city areas, anyone? Rumblings.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of these same people are now at Amgen and guess what? They brought their misery with them. Amgen is announcing layoffs at all levels effective later this fall.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

S.T.C. no doubt about that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

S.T.C. She fires people to hide her inadequacies. She lacks originality. She starts her investigations the same way. An accusation of selling off label, followed by critique of your selling skills. When you ask her to show how it's supposed to be done she cleverly sneaks around the topic. Then she rides you like a bronco until you quit or are fired. She's a man hater also, probably because of her home situation. BEWARE OF THIS WITCH or you will find yourself in her cauldron!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is 1...STC! Like Tits on a Bull...Useless.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let her Director know that she refuses to demonstrate a sales call. Do it by suggesting that you could all benefit from having a manager who can demonstrate what good looks like, particularly the new reps. Ask the new reps to challenge her to make a full sales presentation instead of just sitting and watching. Put some heat on her because if she cannot sell then how can she coach and evaluate. This is not the same of sports where it requires some physical skills to show what good looks like. This is sales and if she cannot sell then she is of no value as a coach.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any former Pfizer is a given

TR is a DUD he is so negative to the Sales Reps.

We had a fast start teleconference, he encourages the reps to ask questions then puts a negative spin on the rep asking the question.

His version of field input is " I really don't care what is on your mind" I will say some schmoozy BS about how much I value the sales team and please ask questions. He then proceeds with some accountability BS.

He could learn something if he would actually listen, this is not 1988 read some management books PLEASE.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or a bunch of ex pfizer middle men who brought each other over one by one. Oh wait.........

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tried this once with a Regional and she absolutely refused to do it claiming she was rusty. But it did shut her up. She didn't try to coach or evaluate me after that call.