Worst Amgen DM ever?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BG in Oncology. He will make you do his homework because he still can't figure out a spreadsheet after being a manager 4 years. This guy things autosum is like dimsum.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

San Diego CV DM who is married to CV access marketing director. Her initials are EF.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CV DM in Austin is an imbecile

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst manager was CK in Dallas until she had her walking papers handed to her earlier this week. Bye!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had the opportunity to work for CK in Dallas awhile back. She was awesome to work for. She had a lot of experience under her belt and I benefited greatly from working under her. Her coaching was fair and relevant. She didn't play favorites and she knew how to motivate and keep us engaged. She was a huge part of my success and career development - and helped me to compete effectively and ultimately, secure a promotion. Frankly, I think a lot of people have a hard time working for an assertive female DM. I have seen it over and over in my 20 years in this industry. The females are always given a bad wrap unless they are super casual, laid back and don't have high expectations. CK was an awesome manager, and person, and I think she was treated unfairly by reps who will never be happy no matter who they work for (i.e. ENTITLED) and upper management who had it out for it via a personal vendetta.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree she was treated unfairly, but then again she is a disposable female

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you take away BG's notebook, he won't be able to function. He writes down things from teleconferences and repeats it. This guy has the critical thinking skills of a 3rd grader. He literally may be cognitively impaired and has horrible breath with severe mood changes. Stay away from working for him.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has this person ever been a successful Rep even if only like a year?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All correct. Her manager of CV marketing was handed to her by her husband. So without him, she wouldn't even had those three years of industry experience. This company is a joke.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She had a few months milk run sales rides. Never had to do the job. Not even a day, let alone a year where you would learn building relationships takes time and ruining it by being a pushy rep takes seconds. Or having a shitty manager like herself could harm your sales by alienating offices.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this rep's name start with B?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget about the NC DMs who are married to each other. They seem to only hire women.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RD in Georgia. New manager that has no clue and only hires his friends from other companies

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our married manager was having an affair with his married rep and then asked her to find another job when they got caught. He still has his job...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been interviewing with him for the Queens spot. What's the deal with him? Seems very nice.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jason M

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the only time he won't be riding your ass

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoa...thank you. Read him totally wrong.