Worst Amgen DM ever?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

forced out

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good one the guy is clueless

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kevin S. in Michigan... the nicest way to say anything about him is that he is nice to your face and puts a knife in your back.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the same way I would describe CBM in Midwest..nice to your face, nervous laughter after every other comment, urges reps to promote off label and then sticks a rusty shiv in yyour back.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the same way I would describe CBM in Midwest..nice to your face, nervous laughter after every other comment, urges reps to promote off label and then sticks a rusty shiv in your back

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the same way I wouyld describe CBM in Midwest. nice to your face, nervous laughter after every other comment, urges reps to promote off label and then sticks a rusty shiv in your back

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard about him.....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad to say but just about all of Amgen's management at any level is shit! Too many bad ones to decipher any good ones.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I only know one, HP, and he is wonderful!! Why is everyone so negative? There is some good and some bad in every manager. Maybe you are part of the problem.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right, and he just got manager of the year. Don't they know he doesn't work, fakes FCRs, and goes hunting on the company dime? What a tool.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think your perpetual boo boo nose and Kool Aid drinking is an even bigger part of the problem. That's what I think!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RD in NW

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard his team fears him

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CE in CT

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is an experiment by VG that has gone horribly wrong. Never take a rep and make them the manager of the same area; but seriously never take an idiot and put him in charge. This guy will continue to lose people and he has been last in the rankings for a long time. VG won't admit what a mistake this snuck is...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst type of managers are the ones that must have the last word in EVERY conversation. This person speaks after every rep on a conference call. This person takes up the entire conference call. This person is clueless on how to motivate or empower others. This person does not take feedback well. This person causes stress to the team. This person does not speak from experience. This person has no concept of reality. This person will get promoted.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BG in Onc. He is the water boy of the company. Take away his cheater's notebook and he won't be able to speak!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DB in Oncology.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indiana INBU manager from what a lot of people have been told.