Work enviroment at Applied

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compensation??? It sucks at applied medical. It's a joke The brain washing is the best in the biz

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...no, make that 10x, no wait - 10,000x match. Yeah, that's it. We match 10,000x times. Now will you sign up with us?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This may provide a sense of the work environment at Applied:

"The Emperor's New Clothes" by Hans Christian Anderson. This a story about two weavers who promise the emperor a new suit of clothes but don't have one good enough to satisfy the emperor by their deadline. Rather than risk his wrath they hand him a box, saying that inside is a suit of clothes that is their life's masterpiece and how hard they toiled to produce it. They also state that the suit has magical properties that make it invisible to those who are unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent. When the Emperor "puts on" his new suit everyone in the palace, aware of the supposed charm on the suit, oohs, ahs, and sings praise for the magnificence of his new attire. He immediately calls a parade to proudly display it to his subjects and they too act as if his "new clothes" are stunning, until a child cries out, "But he isn't wearing anything at all!", which makes them aware of their collaborative folly.

Somebody bring a child to Rancho.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plenty of rooms to get experience and to grow for talented individuals.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FOB VP of cafepharma damage control. Said buy you family Rosetta Stone before you let them post how great it is here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1.. on point!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Applied makes great products made in the US of A.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the worst company to work for. You can make more money being a home health marketing rep handing out cookies and scrip pads. Training is more like hazing, compensation is over exaggerated, benefits are weak and expensive, the company goes out of its way to be CHEAP not Frugal. Other than a paycheck when I was laid off from last job I have nothing positive to say about Applied Medical.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I support that 110%. All components are made in house in the great state of CA.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the above poster responded to his own post. What a loser. You're like the girl in the office who sends herself flowers during Valentine's Day. Get a life. And for the record, CA is one of the most dysfunctional states financially speaking.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is growing even in a down economy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company cares about their personnel. There is opportunity to work hard and grow. Applied is very different from everywhere I have worked. I am excited to work with applied and support their mission.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont forget to wipe your mouth when you're done swallowing Said's load

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems that you experienced it yourself.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There must be a group of posts saved in Rancho with some intern pasting and posting on this site for damage control. Applied is so friggin moronic that they truly believe this type of propaganda will actually change the way people view the culture. Assclowns.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good overall corporate philosophy for family first.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the worst place to work!