Work enviroment at Applied

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the truth. As a former employee who left Applied years ago, I too, was sold a false bill of goods. I was told $140-150k/year but barely made over $100k so I left. Now I'm making $200k, full expense account, great benefits, not getting micromanaged daily. To anyone currently working at Applied, please know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you. The managers from Applied that obviously are trying to bump all the negative posts are not taken seriously and it's clearly evident what they are trying to do. Have faith/hope that you will find a real job paying you what you're truly worth. Recruiters know it, hiring managers at other companies know it, and anyone else that works in this industry. Don't trust any of the managers you encounter and work hard at finding another job!!!! You deserve better. You're a human, not a slave.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mission driven culture, hardworking, friendly, intelligent peers. Everyone at the company truly wants to be there and contribute to its success.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% true!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At minimal wages, benefits, and. Constant lies

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These HR posts crack me up. Probably some intern told to monitor Cafe Pharma and do some damage control.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Applied Medical pays shitty has a joke 401k, expensive and below average medical, and a low car allowance. Unless you were making less than 60k or you just need a job until something else pops up don't work here. Put up with whatever bs you have now bc is better than working at applied

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is growing in numerous areas. Lots of opportunities for someone out of college. Good place to learn different manufacturing methods to use later in your career.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not growing in compensation

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They leave you alone, no micro management, and not a lot of admin.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And they don't pay you. They do lie every chance they get about compensation

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol, you crack me up. Eat a d1ck. Is it true about Said's army of monkeys in RSM that were put in place as a sort of counter terrorism team to combat all the reality that is spewed here on Cafepharma?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Puff puff pass.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not growing......continually back filling positions from reps that have had enough

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well known company for cheaper alternative products. Good manufacturing process with high efficiency.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Casual/laid back work environment and attire (for most departments). Many resources for padding resumes (certifications, extra training, etc.)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Casual attire bc we can't afford nice clothes Thank God I get to wear scrubs.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stable Job, Good folks to work with, flexible work schedule, bonuses, 401k, Sick Leave, PTO and much more...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does the 401k match?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big bag with many specialties to on. Products are clinically equivalent to the competition. Good coverage on GPOs.