Work enviroment at Applied

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent company to work for in med device.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blahahaha!!!! You are smoking crack!!! This isn't even a mediocre company. What's excellent? The money? No. The 401k? Ha medical / dental? Below average.
    This company is a joke!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Applied is a good place to start if you need med device experience. Once you get a year or two, get out. The pay is below average, the products are commodities that you sell on price but at the same time, much of the industry is a race to the bottom. Like most companies, there are cool managers and there are total tools that rule by fear. Figure that out for yourself during the interview process or ask the other reps in the region. Take applied for what it is, a stepping stone to better things.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2x match 401K and great medical/dental benefits.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lying piece of shit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay and benefit are on the higher side compared to other companies in the space. Great perks and wonderful culture.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in case some of you haven't figured it out, management is trying to do some serious damage control on this board, mostly to persuade anyone who is actually thinking of joining Applied to think it's not as bad as it really is. Plus if you read back the past 6-7 months, someone from management is posting complete nonsense and things that have nothing to do with the posts in an effort to boost all the negative ones. The pay, benefits etc are some of the worst in the industry. Steer clear of this bad apple.....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Non sales perspective - Mission driven culture, hardworking, friendly, intelligent peers. Everyone at the company truly wants to be there and contribute to its success.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love these sarcastic posts. Keep them coming.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The next one, you should talk about how innovative a trocar is in the operating room and how crucial it is for a surgeon to complete his/her cases. Don't forget the clip applier.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's bc we are in the same space as SAMs and Walmart fool!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is growing even in down economy. Great work life balance.

13. Hudson212

Hudson212 Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stable Job, Good folks to work with, flexible work schedule, bonuses, 401k, Sick Leave, PTO and much more...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonuses? Nice of them to provide that in a sales job.... 401k? $500 per year match w/shitty funds..... Sick leave? With no pay, tell everyone about Applied's maternity leave w/ 0 pay What's the much more? No Award trips, driving to meetings, cash bar, nazi accountants going through our measly exp reports. Did I leave anything out? Telling people that it's a 150k job ..... New revised comp plan that came out 2 days ago show example comp @ < 100k. Wonder why there has never been a lay off at applied? Because they have never had 90% of the territories filled. We have 1/3 of territories open. New training class every month to keep up with the people constantly leaving.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is very solid and growing fast. High quality, American made products. Corporate "values" and ethics were a big reason I joined. Heavy emphasis on doing the right thing in healthcare and for customers, not just making about making a profit. No job or company is perfect but I have to say I have never worked for a company where there is so much mutual respect and engagement from the CEO down.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, shut the fuck up with your sarcasm, whoever you are. Quit trying to put lipstick on a pig because everyone and their mother knows this company is the biggest laughing stock in North America. Don't believe me? Ask ANYONE who works in an OR: surgeon, nurse, peri-op Director or purchasing......

18. This too funny! Corporate values and ethnics.... Not about making a profit??? That's what they tell us to justify our low pay. They are so ethical they lie to every new hire about compensation. I believed it! Especially since this is the only company that I've worked for that actually required past W2s. Even after they know what you've made in the past they let you think you can make money here.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really treats employees well. Plenty of company events to show appreciation for employees. Always willing to listen to concerns.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lies lies lies. Sales meetings in Cleveland, OH and Teaneck, NJ where we had to buy our own sodas because "soft drinks werent in the budget"? Never had a trip for being a Quota Buster. Never had an NSM. No "thank you for over-achieving" ever. Other companies give stock options and trips. And if this crap company were to listen to its employees, why is it that when one of my former colleagues complained about something, they were pushed out and fired months later? NOTHING has changed here in 7 years. Comp plan is unrealistic and a joke. Despite the hundreds of posts on this board, I would say nothing has changed. It's Said's way or the highway. That's why he hired all family members in HR, marketing and legal........