Wonder how long....

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2016 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...It will take the new hires to figure out why the turnover is so high???? Has anybody explained the culture here? Two quarters of bad numbers and surprise! You are on a plan!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place and its numbers=shady.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture is nuts. The backstabbing is out of control. Nobody stays here long term. MM, DP and the rest of em are on this sinking ship.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just started as a nam. Is this true? Hard enough to sell this drug. Some years are better than others, I don't believe this.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am really surprised that Otsuka has not merged us into their US operations out of New Jersey. I don't know what they gain by staying in Orange County and the duplication of functions, particularly our useless Medical Affairs Department and our "pipeline" of crap.

Hard enough to sell ultra-expensive cough syrup with a little quinidine in it, let alone a new version of sumatriptan that is destined for non-coverage.

Tried to get this dog to bark for a long time, and PBMs just keep muzzling it. Good luck everyone. I give it a year before Otsuka just says "ENOUGH!" and forces the OC office to close and puts Neucrapta into the bags of their US reps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought it was odd most of the NAM's are only here about a year

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when the puffer launch is a mess its not going to help