Winyah, an Amedisys Company (SC Hospice)

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2010 at 4:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For unbelievable bad management you should try the West Coast with Boobie George and Bea AVP's!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah...WV has the worst mgmt ever!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

start your own thread then---this one is dedicated to bashing SC!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just trying to make you not feel so bad about being in SC. It doesn't matter which state your in the company is horrible run!! Never I have I worked for a management team so interested in lying to their employees, cheating them at every turn, and under educated group. Think about the turn over rates, they spend more money on hiring than they do on keeping good people. Bad breath, brown teeth, bad clothes as this company. It is not just SC it is the entire United States or did SC leave the Union again.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO! & so true!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does anyone know what happened to Rich Dalcero and why his last day was today, why wouldn't he be made to give 3 weeks notice?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

finally--what a waste of air--suprised he did not get promoted

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO dumbass! This is a SC thread. That would be LM from SC. What a bunch a freaking motards we have on here! Start your own thread about the Dirty "Sanchez" South.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LM can't really be this stupid, right? She's continuing the call and much of the "Management" style of the now-canned RD!?

What a moron! She had a golden opportunity to throw all that shit on Rich and she doesn't even realize it!

Come on Laura! Wake up!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, well, well...

I have it on good authority that the leading candidate to be your new BD RVP is none other than Greg Howard.

This company is a fucking disaster.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that dummy gets that job, I'm out of here!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: On the topic of JK...

One person speaks up at the right moment about the pathetic bonuses given the regions profitability (NIFO) then suddenly RD is gone and we are all getting bonuses based on NIFO! Coincidence? I think not!

LMAO at GH saying that it wasn't the proper forum for the discussion! Apparently it was the right time!

I just wanted to thank you again Jonathan! We appreciate it! Hate to see you go!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to me LMs team continues to fall apart; but with several resignations, PIPS, 2 open AE positions etc... but some how she manages to keep her job. I don't get it. Who is she doing?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is clueless and pathetic!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So lets get this straight:

Greenville: 3 AE/M positions- 2 are vacant due to recent resignations, 1 AM in place but on a PIP!

Spartanburg: 1 AE- 1 newer AE their that has received little to no guidance that took over for an AE that was let go but had her job posted 1.5 months BEFORE she was ever notified!

Columbia: 2 AE/M positions- 1 vacant due to a recent resignation/transfer the hell out (of somebody that replaced another fired AE) and the other AE wants to go to HH bad!

Orangeburg: 1 AE position- perhaps the greatest overachiever in the whole bunch and I'd bet she'd leave in a heartbeat if given the chance!

Sumter: 1 AE position- Good ole MJ! Not sure how he's feeling these days but I doubt he's still touting that "hospice you can trust/count on" spiel.

Walterboro: 1 AE position and an otherwise disaster of an office. That AE is transferring to another office.

Charleston: 3 AE/M positions- 1 has resigned and will probably take the state's biggest account with him, 1 is a stalwart with the company only because she can't find another job, the other 1 keeps getting moved around like a hot potato.

Pawleys Island: 2 AE positions- 1 resigned to take a job with another hospice and the other is almost brand new (replacing another that resigned to work for another hospice)

Florence: 1 AE position- 3 separate people have been hired to fill this same spot but none have lasted more than a week!? Good luck to the new AE! BTW, this position was originally opened up by the resignation of yet another AE.

WOW! Thats some continuity!!!!

It totally sounds like the problem are the AE's! And in no way is this a reflection of the poor leadership by the AVPs.

I won't even get started on nursing staff turnover...it makes the AE positions look rock solid!

What a disaster!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the "like" button?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that Thomasine (sp?) is the actual frontrunner. She and Greg fought like cats and dogs when they worked together, btw.

Either way, GTFO!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTH, Laura? Can't keep an AE in Gville huh? LM should have been next in line after RD.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, I am confused...All of the AEs that have been let go, or, the ones smart enough to run for their lives etc...Please tell me MISS McCabe, how much better are all of the numbers in SC?? Seems to me you just cant keep good honest people that were actually doing a pretty damn good job to begin with. What a joke

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LM=lesbian?

So LM has moved in with the DOO (JS) for the Charleston branch!? I knew she was married to her job (sad) but is she now going lesbo?