Winyah, an Amedisys Company (SC Hospice)

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2010 at 4:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard several of these offices are set to close... anyone else heard this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. (Although it would make too much sense to do so.)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I honestly have not heard anything about Hospice but just because you haven't heard doesn't mean a thing. I'd still have your guard up and possibly start looking because you just don't know with this company. Even though we were HH and not Hospice, we were given NO NOTICE!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the Greenville office is set to close because of KH inept management. Anyone know if this is true?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a chance. G'ville is the 2nd most profitable office in the region. There are some other smaller offices (think S'burg, W'boro) that would go way before G'ville. If you want to talk about an inept office, lets talk about Columbia.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is everyone's take on LM? I am just curious what everyone else thinks?

Secondly, heard today that the AE for Greenville LH resigned. Anyone know why? I thought she and KH were best friends.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard she was going to work for an ALF. Nice lady though, she will be missed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The original post is spot on and could be transposed to nearly every care center across the country, the west included. The current administration has completly lost the pulse point of their organization and the narrow competence of the mid level leadership, Directors, AVPs, and DOOs have given cause to realize your ticket on this grand cruise is on the Titanic and in case you missed the movie, they're are not enough lifeboats. I am one of the many whom the witch hunt consumed. Craziness regarding expectations without an operating budget, resource materials, media support, ability to do L&Ls, the daily beatings about your numbers or lack thereof, the non-founded PIPs and unrealistic time to change anything, the list goes on and on and on. On the current trend the AEs will need hospice but let me give you one last piece of advice...use another service. You know the truth about this one!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LM is a clueless blonde. How she is keep her job makes me wonder what She is doing or who she is doing? Pitiful!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LM has about as much professionalism as a cats ass. She has no clue how to manage a sales team. She needs to drop the smokes and have a tic tac.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe that She smokes and works for hospice! That is just wrong....Hippocrit..She is so clueless, it is embarassing to let people know she is my boss.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've worked with LM before and she rarely smokes but that breath is deadly. And oh, for blondes ever where, let me add that LM dyes her hair as most "dumb blondes" do. Typically, a "real" blonde isn't a moron with no leadership capability that rolls over on her team constantly because she works for an anti-Christ candidate like Rich Dalcero (rat bastard!).

Somebody told me that she has been incessantly begging her team to save her job, which is getting pretty damn old given the daily morale killing conference calls she puts them through. I'm so glad I bailed before Amedisys ruined Winyah (didn't take long from what I hear!).

LM is gonna be up the creek when her best AE's keep leaving. LH is just one of many quality people that have or are going to leave. Is there any truth to the rumor that the AE at MUSC is leaving?

Amedisys=High pressure & no reward!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

L=lush
    a=awkward
    u=unorganized
    r=ridiculous
    a=airhead

M=maladroit
    c=clueless
    C=cad
    a=apathetic
    b=buffoon
    e=erratic

All excellent words to describe the above. But the best word came from the third post - DOLT!
    Thank goodness I no longer work here. Greener pastures do exist. As David Allen Coe said, "Take this job and shove it. The foreman, is a regular SOB." And we all know who the foreman is LM.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG!! could not have descibed any better, however I would have to say L=lunatic.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, extemely creative. Dead on. Excellent!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd replace "C=cad" with "C=cod breath".

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Must have picked the habit back up since working for RD. That guy just looks evil. He'd make a lot of people resort to habitual smoking, drinking, etc.

2. He is leaving and my hat is off to him for hanging in there as long as he has! JK is a good dude, hilarious and will be missed, but he is way too talented to stay with this company! Good luck to him!

3. Could not have summarized Amedisys better!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the topic of JK...

Holy SHIT! Did anybody just catch JK's comments?! Core Value #9 & #11 are the most abused values in this piece of shit company and he nailed it to the wall!

THANK YOU for finally saying during the Q2 presentations what every office (staff & AE's) have been thinking for a very long time. Bonuses with this company suck and we ARE tired of getting "breakfasts, lunches, or dinners"! It would be better if they didn't even mention bonuses anymore!

Plus, GH was a total douche in trying to dismiss it..."this is not the format for that discussion"---BULLSHIT! Its about damn time it was said. And since when does everybody answer to that SOB? LM NEVER stands up for her people--EVER! Too bad JK is leaving because that guy would be a badass AVP that would actually go to bat for people.

Typical Amedisys, promote the incapable so that they can control them and they will do whatever upper mgt wants...including borderline illegal tactics and issue continuous threats.

JK, sir, THANK you and you will be missed!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I have to wonder, how long do you think Miss McCabe can survive? Does anyone care to make a wager? I think the sharks are in the water and they smell blood..

Karma is an interesting thing.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amedisys = good employees, good people horrible management. Examples Greg Howard, Laura McCabe, Deanna Ray, and Karen Hakala.