Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Feb 3, 2016 at 8:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to know how they are going to spin Welchol to everyone. Last year in Vegas at the Movantik meeting Ken called Welchol a "6 pill dog" and said "aren't you glad that's over" when referring to the fact that we would no longer sell or promote Welchol. Can't wait for the spin

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welchol is awesome.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your an idiot. welchol generic can't manufacturer. We get another year of 400m and you have an complaint.
    As I remember Ken said its maxim how we sold so much with six pills. It as a compliment for moron.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you f n kidding me. Ask any physician what they think of welchol candy bar and they will laugh in your face and ask why they don't make every medicine into a candy bar!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

English a second language?... Bravo r*****.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was not a compliment at all. He was making fun of Welchol. He basically said thank god we are done with that pain in the ass. I get that it makes DSI money don't get me wrong, but if Welchol is the future that is a scary thought. As for a generic version is it because they can't or won't manufacture it. Keep drinking the kool aid homie, have you ever seen proof of this magical 40 million a month? Fact is you only know what they tell you. They are grasping at all revenue streams right now to keep things afloat. I agree with OP! I can't wait for the spin we get in Vegas, I'm guessing some type of trip contest for Welchol!

Last thought did anyone ever get that Rally to the Valley trip?? Seems like that never happened. Or maybe I missed it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has got to be RL running to KK's defense ! If it's not RL it's the next biggest dumbass at DSI! Damn that sentence structure is horrible! Don't use the word idiot so freely buddy. You know RL is ready for the Pune Tang Parade in Vegas! Thi