Will you get your commission?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Nov 12, 2015 at 12:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know that the Employee Agreement states that you will not get your commission unless you are still employed on the day commissions are paid. Does anyone know anybody that has actually been paid out if they quit before, but worked the entire trimester?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nice try!! We don't work trimesters here. Go dig somewhere else for info Troll!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you wont get it. It been this way for along time. Just move on with your new gig.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

uhhhh....yeah, at least some of us do?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine is based off of trimester as well. I don't think you will get your commission even if you threaten litigation. Pretty sad since you worked the WHOLE quarter. If you quit in April (when the trimester ends) then you would have to hang around until August to get it. The only time to leave is if you have a crappy quarter, if not you are just constantly chasing the commission.

Anyone know of somebody that left before the payout dated that ended up getting their commission?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's why most use all of their vacation and double dip as long as they have to in order to collect their last bonus.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so out of here after we get our next commission, whenever that will be. I am hoping we get it in March (right before the April trimester ends). Sadly, even if I work until April I would have to wait until August to get that payout. They always have you chasing. I can't stand it enough to stay around past April. My boss does weekly field rides...if I'm lucky I will get a week off from her riding with me and her nailing my doctors on a cross as to why they're not writing enough.

The constant field rides are slowing me down. I have to take a whole day out of the field to rearrange my schedule to find offices to take her to.

Entresto is a great drug and so many patients feel better being on it...but is so hard to sell based on cost and managed care (an appeal for each titration on some plans). It is hard for the patients to stay on it past the 30 day free trial. If they can't afford the copays ranging from $50-$180, then they have to wait another 36 hours before they can get back to their ACE. Why not spend the money on getting a better/longer rebate card instead of hiring overlay and contract reps when we are already overstaying our welcome as it is?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it means that much to you, 1. negotiate a signing bonus with the new company to replace the money you're leaving behind. Use those selling skills...

Or, 2. realize that in the big scheme it doesn't matter all that much. (Unless you're leaving a potential big paycheck. In that case revert to the first suggestion.)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers are getting more desperate than the reps...it is very evident on field rides when they are in front of the customer. I have been asked by a whole cardiology group to not bring him in again. One of my speakers overheard my boss talking to another physician in the hall during a lunch and told him that what he was saying about Entresto was untrue and that he was speaking off label. My manager is so aggressive in the calls and demands a patient type by the end of every call. It is like nails on a chalkboard watching the whole thing go down. . I've been in pharma sales for years and have never seen this level of desperation from a manager. The micromanagement is at an all time high as well.

I feel like I'm stalking the nurses to get one script through. I feel for them with all of the paperwork (medical necessity letters, appeals, along with their more important work like actually taking care of patients).

They REALLY overshot the Entresto goals and have yet to talk about lowering them.