Will we start 2016 comp year without call lists and data?

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Sep 29, 2015 at 6:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do we not have call lists yet? Many of us have new territories. So we are starting 2016 without call lists, rx data and samples and we will be gone for a week role playing and being treated like children. Lets see- what is more important- our role playing skills or having data on our new territories, samples for our doctors and a list of names to call on. It would have been nice to begin the year organized.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the Jeff George era - cutting corners, people, and costs to ensure executive bonuses and his career path. Let his successor clean up the mess.

Maybe they've got a third party coming up with all of that, but they can't share with us when we'll have it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not surprising at this point

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Life is tough. I wish corporate executives cared more about their people. These companies are all the same. Top people take big bonuses, stock options. Leave the hardworking frontline folks in the cold. Cut them before the holidays. Merry Christmas sucker.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it possible that anyone is surprised by this???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toughen up. Thank God none of you grew up in prior generations. People actually had to fight in and win World Wars and then come home to work where it was produce or get fired. If any of you babies even get your feelings hurt at least there's a website to cry about it. The training provided to you is so you have some idea of how to communicate with people a thousand times smarter than you and with an actual work ethic. If we left it up to you you'd work Tuesday through Thursday 10am-1pm with a lunch break and still complain. Not to mention because of modern day HR we can't even fire the real idiots because it takes 6-12 months of doccumenting your stupidity before we can act. I despise your constant bitching, moaning, crying, stupid question asking and overall negative attitudes. Go to work, work and honest day, attempt to contribute and just do your damn jobs. Maybe then we can all be more successful. Otherwise haul ass if you dare...or do you know how to write your own resume and answer interviews questions??? Google World War II with your little smart phone.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you really just equate being a pharma sales rep with WW2? Nice try

Try flushing the incompetent fools running this ship into the ground. Find a leader who inspires, who tells the truth no matter how bad it is, who knows the business, who knows the customers, find a real LEADER and we will knock down walls for that person. What we have now is kate and gary. they are none of those things. They are not leaders. they do not inspire. they do not tell the truth. Whenever someone above finally wakes up from the slumber and holds them accountable you will see this thing turn around. Until then....ha yeah I'm going to bust my ass for this ship of fools? I think not

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're a quitter. Unless you have a leader you can't lead yourself. Never your problem always on someone else. Quitter.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And no you idiot I didn't equate being a pharmacy rep to WW2. I compared what a bunch of whining pussies this generations is to the past. But you were to busy blaming others for your own lack of effort to get it. Quitter.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone of these millennial softies needs a trophy and juice box. Almost weekly. I applaud the old fart with the high blood pressure getting fired up and reminiscing about the good old days fighting Nazis. He is right. This sales force has too many pansies with no wOrk ethic or stamina. Certainly no backbone or set. Shape up or ship out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are plenty of leaders round here who tell the truth and lead with vigor and vision. They care about their employees and try to do the right thing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No dumbass. A lot of individuals, as you proclaimed to admire, were downsized across all three divisions while being that employee that went out and made it happen, worked their ass off without a leader, without honest leadership, and still lost their positions. For what? Because idiots, apparently you too, over promise and then blame others.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looks like kate is back on cafepharma

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything in this post is awesome.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I'm the old fart with high blood pressure who ranted a bit yesterday. I need to apologize. My comments were not directed to the entire sales force. I believe that 80-90% of our sales people are good, honest, smart, and hard working. However, there are 10-20% who are the cry babies, the slouches, the cancer and those are the ones I was calling out. And we know who those people are, everyone does. Especially those who constantly blame others for their lack of success. To you I say try being a positive leader, try leading your district, region or more. Until then do your job to the best of your ability like the other 80-90%. I'm proud of the majority and those who can always see the silver lining.

Good luck to 100% of you, I wish everyone the best. I feel better now.
    Blood pressure 80 over 120 again.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad your blood pressure is back in healthy zone. You're passionate about winning and appreciate hard work and commitment. Those are good things.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a joke

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you're the punch line.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love seeing a completely negative thread get hijacked and turned positive by people who care about their jobs. There will always be more of us than the losers. Keep the faith, do you're part and watch just how do things can be.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good (not do). Oops, autocorrect typo. My bad.