Will we or won't we

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Dec 22, 2016 at 8:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a Christmas gift this year? Last year we got the wonderful portable arson kit. Nada this year? Or do they think we are so appreciative of the $100 donation, in our name - that we can't even write off as charity has us thanking our lucky stars.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just be glad most will still get bonuses. Pretty good chance that bonuses will be eliminated for 2017 given the company's poor financial performance after loss of Sabril and Xenazine.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i thought the donation was a great Idea! We are all so fortunate to have jobs and so much more fortunate to have what we have then so many others, a donation is a great way to give back. Whoever the original poster was sounds like a spoiled brat. Are you really that self centered, wow!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. It's the season to give not receive. Sounds like the first poster has completely lost touch of what the holiday season is all about.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could be a more accurate post than you think. Think of how much money the February meeting will cost! Also, as usual, we all will get back on the plane home thinking we got absolutely nothing of value out of it.
    Give me the money it will cost to send me out there for a week!

You are right about Xenazine and Sabril. 2017 will be a very bad year for those 2 drugs, both of which are still big money makers, but not for long.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sales meeting is the grand illusion of LU

Our "world renown" meeting planner would not get to go on her international trips around the world for free without all of us flying and staying in a posh hotel every year

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meetings like the one coming up really serve no purpose, and are terribly outdated. Think about what you came away with from the one last year. That's what i thought.