Will Rotech be around long?

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I logged on to Cafe Pharma to get some information on Rotech. I interviewed and wasn't impressed. However, reading the posts here makes me realize that grammar, spelling, and the ability to type are sorely lacking. If you folks work or worked for Rotech, no wonder the company is in the toilet.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree with you. Idiots who can't spell, grammar is obsolete.
    Although, they still have a job. You obviously don't.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is hilarious! You made some huge assumptions by my comments about Rotech. Just because I interviewed with them doesn't mean I am unemployed. However, if I had done some research first, I may not have wasted my time interviewing.
    Clearly, you work for them. Sorry if my comments hit too close to home.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well all the comments dont matter, with Medicares CPB rates at 50% cuts across the board and state medicaids rolling out these rates at new budget year, big blues instituting rate reductions next quarter and other privates following suit Rotech is doomed, not even by their own hand.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like Rotech has started closing some locations I know of 1 is there anymore out there Mattoon Illinois. With stock Prices hovering around 20 cents a share how long can they stay alive?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Round two bid for Rotech didn't turn out so good.
    There holding the bad news until next week.
    Stand by

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us all hope they finally start holding ALL the managers, no matter the level, accountable for the pay they are getting.

Most times they are the least value for the dollar.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was there a FBI raid at Rotech Wednesday ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they sent all employees from the billing department home .

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope it was the PA one

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It must have been only Orlando, all other locations and billing centers remained opened. Just a walk in visit for a handful of locations and some billing centers for a couple of hours and it was back to work....nothing like before.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah your right except for the fact it was all of the Orlando are Billing Centers and the sent the emoyees home for the day and the went to locations and interviewed patents over the phone.
    Oh and the came back today .

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was at a billing center and no one knew the FBI was there until after the fact. It is a routine and normal thing to have done with any company that deLs with government agencies like VA, MEDICAID AND MEDICARE. I still have my job..

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medicare is conducting audits throughout companies that deal in medical areas. read the mags and watch the internet,. lots of companies are going through the same thing. I know lots of people that work for other dme companies and they have audits left and right. so what? just roll with it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't trust your conclusion.
    I thought audits were generally done without site visits by communication.
    Someone actually showing up at the doors would seem to indicate more than an audit.
    Anyone else "surprised" by the timing of this along with BK?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last time I checked, the FBI doesn't conduct "audits" on behalf of the government. They were and are investigating claims of fraud.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great reply. get in or get out, either way just know the facts.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates? Wish they would tell us something. Cant be good. Keep getting bankruptcy notices.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bankruptcy is no big deal
    FBI raid was all over spilled milk
    Rotech will be around forever.
    Now ... Which one of these are false ?

That's right ... Trick question
    There all false