Will Rotech be around long?

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for a sales position that has been left vacant by numerous people in the last 3 years. They could not make and keep up their points for long. Is this a problem nationally for this dme company, or should i chalk it up to bad local management?
    I would rather not make a move to Rotech if the problems are systemic to the company as a whole.
    Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

READ,READ what has already been posted the answers are there

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's nothing this poster is looking for. Just another goose chase.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The short answer is NO. Rotech will not be around long. Just look at the stock price, and where it's NOT going.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just one question if you are new to Rotech, how did you know about this board??? HMMM!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmmmm indeed...very few people in the locations around my area are aware of this site. Very interesting

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thing called Google. Maybe you heard of it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It covers ALL of blotechs so-called shops .

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does that mean they're all "stone"?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back to the original question. Will Rotech be around long? A year ago, we all thought no... Now, I am thinking they are like a giant cockroach. Kudos to them for surviving this long. And recently the stock price in above a dollar.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buy out or merger in the works!! High sock price for Rotech, but actually, low volume if you look at the value ($$$$) per trade. It tells me that a few people know something

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would buy a company in this much debt? I don't believe it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PPS would. They are aggressively buying any and every O2 company willing to sell. They now have deep Japanese pockets and a business model that they think will not fail.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech does not hire by your education....they could care less and certainly would not want you to have more than them.....which is none in most cases.....so, if you work in a low position at rotech, then you will surely prosper there. If you don't play the game they play....out the door. You will understand once you get there:)
    They have no RT's and feel they are above the law. Guess they would rather pay the fines.
    Perhaps they think they look cool in orange:))

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OHHHHHH......I hope it's Blackstone.....they can't ruin a company that already sucks, like they did Apria.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I beg to differ. I'm an lcm and in high school i took extra home economics classes and also was in the Glee Club. I have the certificates hanging up in my office prominently displayed everyday. I always get compliments from my AM.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on, don't be shy here. You can brag about your Rotech U Certificates too. We won't be jealous. We promise.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blackstone did ruin Apria but they wouldn't be interested in Rotech. Apria was actually cash rich when Blackstone bought them. Rotech doesn't have any cash. The only thing Rotech has is some overpaid staff in Clearwater and horribel executives still bleeding the company dry. Who wants to buy that?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was curious how hiring an outside firm to try and recruit employees went? Rotech has such a bad name they couldn't get anyone to apply without hiding behind a recruitment firm? I also saw an ad for a branch manager/sales representative. Things must be really bad at Rotech. Tick Tock Tick Tock. Executives better save their money so they can retire.