Will Hillary finish off Pharma Sales?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2016 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you not understand that government controlled healthcare,socialized medicine, means regulated highly structured formularies with generics being the driving force. Dr's will not have any choices and no need for sales and marketing jobs which means most of us will be unemployed. All you have to do is look at socialized healthcare countries, only a handful of reps compared to free market US. Capitalism equals sales and sales means they need us and we get our checks. Do you follow me or have I lost you in this obvious scenario. You really need to take an economics class or at least a world government class. I don't have time to keep you up to speed on politics. I'm not your Daddy!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares?

This industry is a joke, run by jokers.

Those of you not smart enough to move into other industries, or not smart enough to have a good back up plan, deserve everything you get.

This industry doesn't care about anyone. I hope you get that, at least. Sadly, some of you are too dumb to understand that. Worse, you are too dumb to understand that over 80 percent of the products you sell do more HARM than good.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked in Pharma back in the 70s and know what good looks like. Fools likes like you could learn a thing or 2 from me but are too dumb to listen.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right, currently it is a joke. But a joke with great benefits, pay and perks. You are also right, it is run by jokers with blind ambition and self serving attitudes at best. For those of us who have worked it for several decades understand the good and the bad but still others have jobs that use to be great and are now only tolerable. However, there are thousands of us that need our jobs and healthcare and hold our nose and go to work knowing it means absolutely nothing but a paycheck for our families. That's enough to keep me putting up with the bullshit in the industry. Us grandpa's and grandma's did see the industry at its best and now at its worst but we will also God willing finish what we started. If you are young knowing the direction of this industry it would be wise to seek out a more secure rewarding career path , it's not in Pharma anymore !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preach it gramps. LMFAO

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am glad I entertain you. I preach at the Church of What's Happenin Now started by Flip Wilson who played Reverend Ike, a black comedian who had a variety show in the 1970s. You should watch it on You Tube. You will see a different kind of comedy from a different generation and you will LYFAO!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok dumb ass somebody is anonymously f--King with you so don't get all carried away. You are washed up,old drone melting away living through a anonymous chat site.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you must be the CP monitor. Does it bother you that someone posts on this site without your God-like approval. You are some passive aggressive punk that got bullied in elementary school everyday and went home crying to momma. One of the little kids that was a third string benchwarmer and your sweet daddy would buy you a trophy for participating. You probably drank so much Gatorade that you pissed in your pants. Little titty babies like you had to take your big brother on your first date to show you how to hold a girl's hand and then you had to kiss your date goodnight. I've seen plenty of loud mouth ass wipes like you. Your the kind you knock out of the way to get to a fight. So little bit I will post what I want because some of us believe it's our right. Of course since I'm old my opinions don't count, you would probably chant old lives don't matter but we do and the baby boomer generation I hate to say created little loud mouth shuts like you and hopefully your parents saw how fucked up you were by two that they didn't have anymore like you. So since it's bed time I will take my decrepit ass to bed and wake up in the morning and post some more useless shit just to piss you off. Go call your mommy and tell her some mean old man is writing things you don't like and you want her to make it all stop. Oh my goodness I just spilled Metamucil on my leg. I'm melting, melting , melting..

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I woke up early this morning after getting up a dozen times to go to the bathroom. Us old drones have prostrate problems you know. Put on my trifocals, and hearing aids and got my walker and hobbled to the kitchen, I read your post again and thought about the sad shape of the world when Millenial generation drug reps have no respect for the older ones who came before them and still work among them. Wait while I adjust my dentures before I continue my thought. There no to continue with the main idea of the thread- a socialized healthcare will destroy all of our careers. We are a capitalistic society and buying and selling/ supply and demand are the tenants this country was founded upon. A whinning punk like you is use to having things given to himself. Where will your handout be when the jobs are gone and the tax base dries up. Stupid asses like you are the product of today's public education. History rewritten and all whiners move to the head of the class. At least vote your daddy's wallet and vote Republican. It will help save jobs and keep everyone working. I'm getting tired now, too much exertion,...damn I just spilled my coffee on my lap. Oh my God, I'm melting,melting,melting....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flip Wilson hated your guts. He wasn't put here for your entertainment.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a bigot and an Idiot!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to shut it down. It was slightly funny the first time but material is now very dated. Go do something more productive with your life loser.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think so amigo. The easiest thing for you to do is skip the thread, change the channel, don't read CP but you will not censer me. You are a hater, bigot, and an uneducated non/Pharma troll looking for ways to fill your void days and nights. You assume I am old and you do not know my race or gender. Anyone can write anything here, it is a place to exchange ideas and have a little harmless fun but when haters like you post it makes me sick. Your attitude disgust me so I will keep posting until.... Oh shit I spilled water on my new suit now I am melting,melting, melting....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn you are a mentally disturbed freak show. You assume lots and make up stuff to keep a thread alive. Sad SOB.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were the one to start the name calling,assumptions and BS. The thread was posted to ask Will Hillary finish off Pharma? I believe as do many others that she will destroy our industry as she has threatened the coal mining industry. Jobs and careers will be gone forever and people will lose homes, declare bankruptcy and worse. That's what the thread is about, not name calling and making fun of people for their age, sex ,race Etc.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not the grandpa who gets defensive and hostile on here while self assuming things about posters. There are all walks of life posting on this site so for him to assume so much and show such hostility is mindless not to mention not very smart of him.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Starting with post #87 til current post someone has been quite hateful with their rhetoric. If it was not you that replied to the post then why worry about it. If it was you that posted things like old drone, loser, go melt away along with veiled racist comments when I said I liked Flip Wilson seems over the top. My responses are to the hateful punk that responded with his or her line of BS. So vote Republican and save our jobs. Vote Hillary and most likely lose most Pharma jobs. Support our industry and Vote Republican!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's an anonymous thread for crying out loud. These people who come on here acting like they are some sort of anonymous authority and expert crack me up. These posts are no different than BS written on a public restroom wall. Worth nothing more than a brief chuckle.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading this "Vote Republican" crap reminds me of my grandmother who still thinks going outside without a sweater will give you a cold. Outdated and baseless nonsense, but we still love her and smile at her as you would an LGS patient.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr Exho lives on. He likes to repeat similar posts to get the last anonymous word. Sad sap oh well.... LMFAO