Why you are about to replaced by a failure

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2011 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JnJ in all of their wisdom has started the move towards replacement of the successful biotech group and replacement by the poorly performing Pharma sector. In keeping with corporate credo and vision of senior leadership, the move should complete the move in making JnJ the laughing stock of the industry. This is a very interesting direction. Take the group that has failed at everything and have them replace a group that has never failed. This makes me happy I sold my stock this year. As bio continues to overtaken by Pharma flunkies, the bio brains continues to be pushed out. JnJ is running out of OCs to pay the bills.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash. Pharma made JnJ, not device and not large molecule. Show a little respect please.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharma Flunkies? you have to be kidding my DM has never shown me a business plan,has no vision, and provides no direction on anything. He doesnt know the marketplace, forget about managed care has no clue on step edit prior auths etc. he's homegrown cento and completely clueless fortunately I dont need the assistance but new people starting out could use some occasional guidance and coaching they get nothing

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As you predicted immunology is in mega trouble.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The JURY IS OUT

Yes -- there is another leadership shift happening.
    Some tough questions are being asked.
    Old ways may be changed…that could be good.
    Let's see.
    Give it 4 more months.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The talent is gone. There are to few to even make a dif now. Just dinasuors we call managers that couldn't sell when it was their job. Now we follow their leadership? Find a buyer for immunology but keep Onc... And quit dancing, the music stopped years ago.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The replacement of senior leadership with the Pharma-ites ended the run of a wildly successful franchise. The cyanide capsule was swallowed several years ago and the body is now dying. If you desire to "fix" Immunology, you will require a time machine.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tru Dat!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diversity is the answer - more diversity more success. We need 100% diversity - that means everyone needs to be diverse. Go diverse or go home. How does one become diverse if their not? Can we have surgery? I want to be diverse but not sure how.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Websters defines diversity as "hiring someone less qualified to give the impression that your being a good corporate citizen. Drawback is these people don't perform and have a poor work ethic and it is extremely difficult to have performance conversations as they normally call HR and file a lawsuit".

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I caught my husband diversing by himself. I you diverse too much you can go blind...just like JnJ is now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are straight up con artists in those groups. They are making them managers overnight. The decline of sales is no coincidence. What til you see the Obama crew on the JBI horizon. Uuuuuuugly

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think this conversation is going to help anything. How about we try to do the best jobs we can do. Each of us as individuals try to do your best. Don't worry about these things on the side. You will be happier and you will sell more. Give this a try.