Why would they leave ? Curious outsider

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jun 18, 2015 at 12:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would someone leave a great position selling Cinryze ? I saw a couple vacancies and considering applying.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Part of the industry.....people jump ship for increase in pay all the time.

Now I am sure you will get some ridiculous comments though in this thread.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your response and for your maturity.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every time you leave you get a 20-30% pay raise. Shire gives what? 3% annually? Why would you stay?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The culture of this company has gone downhill significantly in the past 12 months. Although some can separate this and accept what we do as "just a job" it is also important to note that there are companies out there willing to treat employees better, give better raises, and promote a much healthier work/life balance. That's why people choose to leave.

Dash likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The leaders of this company don't see it as you describe. They view Shire as a vehicle to get what they want and don't care about the wake of bodies they leave behind. While our CEO is in no way way innocent, he's not nearly as bad as the losers he has brought with him. Especially perry and his man-girl kobe. Rotten to the core and the worst kind of leaders you will ever find. Ask her about her thoughts on work life balance and she will just glare at you. She is a vampire who spends all hours of the night up dreaming up ways to try and catch people not doing what she wants. This place is in downward spiral.

Dash likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FO has brought along people who would follow his orders - how does that excuse him? And the entire former Shire leadership left after his arrival. Like it or not the company is running the way FO and the board want it to.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FO is only interested in the result. He doesn't care about the methods to get it nor does he create them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a trick to the Graceful Exit. It begins with the vision to recognize when a job, a life stage, a relationship is over - and to let go. It means leaving what's over without denying its value.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man-girl Kobe. Love it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complaining is dangerous business. It can damage or even destroy your relationship with God, your relationships with other people, and even with your relationship with yourself.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not when you consider who is being complained about. In this case the leadership is pure evil. Satanic if you will.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any person who has defamed any other person by alleging openly false facts via information and communications networks [anyone stating false comments on the internet and email] with the purpose of slandering him/her shall be subject to imprisonment with prison labor for not more than 7 years or the suspension of disqualification for not more than 10 years, or by a fine not exceeding US$50,000.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks red

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm embarrassed to say that I work with some of you. Although our leadership team isn't as personable as the previous they aren't as bad as some of you make them out to be. Please give examples of what you're talking about EXCEPT the few things she's asked us to do that really don't take that much time (i.e. field ride agenda and lunch tracker). My only real complaint is the overlay positions-they've nixed inside sales, KAM, and CNE and quite honestly I agree that the benefits of these positions didn't justify the expense. If only they would realize that with the overlay position. It's better to just realign into single territories again. Outside of that, why are they so bad? Bonuses are better and they actually pay on performance now! So what really are the complaints? The morale started declining with the last leadership team.....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BRAVO!! Totally Agree with your observations!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy there, Red.

You're the obvious one who is defending her. Ever since you took JB's spot the KK complaints are being over-defended. Isn't that your job now? PR?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lesson for Shire Reps: I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Shire hire Tony Robbins to post on CafePharma?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Success comes from taking the initiative and following up... persisting... eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?