Why the status quo? We need a restructure!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2015 at 11:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then stop making them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. I think everyone is sick of the troll.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are restructuring, they are just not letting you see behind the curtain which is InVentiv continues to take over. They can expand, start and add without you knowing until it's too late. Check the inventive web site for the posted jobs, it's a massive takeover. It's time to hit eject.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is one of my posts: "Agreed. I think everyone is savoring of the tagine."

I post like this all the time. How come I am the only one that thinks posts like this are funny? Why do people keep thinking my posts are lame. My mom finds my posts as being hilarious, so I can't figure out why no one else does.

By the way, stop calling me "crybaby". It hurts my feelings. I should be able to whine and cry all I want. Even for silly reasons.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Embrace the delicious tagine!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the last two posts just proved the point made via sarcasm by the previous poster.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are able to keep him transmitting. Keep it up.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deborah Waterhouse left an audio message on 8/28 that does seem to hint at a restructure. At the very least she clearly says it's not out of the question.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

aim both more to east coast...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK is dead, done and over. Life outside of GSK is refreshing. When you leave you will wonder why you didn't bolt sooner. Sad to see the downfall but Corporate dug the hole.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you bolt or were you a slacker and got fired ? :cool:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jim Brown, dickhead!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People open your eyes at how Inventiv is now doing everything but steering the ship!!! THE RESTRUCTURE HAS ALREADY STARTED AND INVENTIV IS THE PROOF!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, let's say that Inventiv does take over. I will just go work for them. Live year to year until I can retire. I need about 15 more years to work. I'm 42 and have behaved responsibly with my finances. So what's everyone so damn worried about? If you get laid off, take a few weeks to get your $hit in order. Then go out and find another job. You may take a small pay cut, you may not. There is not a single person that I know of who was laid off who is not presently working...NOT ONE! So go on chicken little, live your life in fear. It's all good over here!