Why the status quo? We need a restructure!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2015 at 11:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things in the field are a mess, too many rep-overlaps not counting the Inventive reps. There needs to be better organization.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know it's bad when the field is asking for a reorganization. There was a time when restructuring was a fear.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never fear! The Sales Enhancement Coaches are all GSK-trained and will lead the way to better performance (and routing) in the field with us starting next month! YAY!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just remember that anyone left at the home office who actually cared about the field departed earlier this year. Most voluntarily, some not. You are left with clueless drones, mindless yes-men and yes-women management, and still-incompetent senior "executives." Don't worry, I'm sure the highly paid consultants and cheap outsourced resources will figure things out for them...:rolleyes:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just to upset y'all.........when I was hired last century before computers........I worked 1/3 of my state, we had a company car and expense report, samples were shipped to you once per quarter, the manager would fly in and spend a day with you [ a nice lunch and steak dinner with your wife invited ] , maybe a 1-2 day district meeting within 2 hours of your home, and of course regular bonus checks quarterly. After 4 mergers, it became insane. ;)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That, coupled with Dr Tagine leading the R&D, and how can we not succeed?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how many people have actually left the company in the past year? It would be interesting to see. I'm guessing 15% attrition rate at the least. Has to be tops in the industry, it is nice to see that some people don't just bitch about GSK on message boards and actually do something about their disgust with the company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd estimate 40-50% attrition in non-field USP roles in past 12 months. Much of it was voluntary hand raises, many just said f-it and quit. Feel bad for good folks who wanted to stay, but couldn't. Feel worse for those who wanted to leave, but weren't let go (see the f-it comment). Pity those who remain, but it's their choice. Hope the executives who got GSK into this pickle rot in Hades. Many of the offenders still remain, so future not bright. No one really has the field's back anymore, and patients are the last thing anyone in the home office has on their mind. If you are in the field, find a new path to happiness soon. A few still care about friends who remain.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a 3 year severance. I stopped working in 2012 and just got out. Treat the company like they treat you...Horribly! Use them and find another job and laugh all the way to the bank. I know dozens that have done it. They don't care about you so why should you care about them? Take advantage and empower yourself. There are many better options than this crappy company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The millennials are ENTITLED to many things aren't they ? The spoiled generation born with the silver spoon just can't make it without mommy and daddy, and try to get anything and everything they can free in the real world......so sad indeed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And big pharma believes they can CRAP all over their employees with zero repurcussions. Spoiled desperate companies who will crush anyone to help the bottom line. Bogus performance plans, bullying, and racial/gender bias to the privileged few.

Big pharma fan no longer make it because they suck at creating a positive working environment so they must bully and push people out in order to make their numbers. What's SAD is how GSK treats their employees you arrogant corporate SOB.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Companies are the same today as they have been for decades. They give you a job, call the shots and, in turn, give you a paycheck. What is SAD is that we have people like you that think that every company has to do exactly what YOU want. People like you feel like you are entitled to a job that has little to no requirements in return for a big paycheck. You will eventually lose your job and then look back and see how you had a good thing going and now it is all lost.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so very old...and tired. Yawn.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, a great millennial reply...........y'all see what I mean ? ! :cool:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. It is the "gimme" generation.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But they can't intimidate and harass people. It's against the law and GSK does it everyday. Forcing high paid reps to leave by making their lives a living hell.

Bogus FCR reports that are used to fire people. The list goes on and on. GSK does not create a safe working environment in which to work you corporate hack.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave us the drama and exaggerations. No one is forcing you to work here. This is an easy job that even a monkey can do, in return for a huge paycheck.

If you don't like it, you are free to leave and work elsewhere. Slavery ended a long time ago.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is where we need a " report post " icon.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? Because you don't like the fact that someone has you pegged?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need to keep immature perverted posts off of this site quickly.