Why so much turnover?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2016 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But Onzetra is a block buster

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Family values and Avnr, now that's a crock! Hey Paul, why would I help my friends when I compete with them every Thursday? My fav thing as a mgr is to make up success stories and watch others go down the rabbit hole. The Avnr way. We climb the the ranks by watching others tumble. See you at the top, lol.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of exit interviews will be happening very soon

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is everyone leaving ?
    And where are they going?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are going to Neurocrine
    where Denise went
    (And some RBMs also)
    And also reps going to Acadia,
    Especially LTC reps

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over priced generics that's exactly what these products are with no managed care coverage

They are going to Acadia
    Neurocrine
    Radius health

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RBMs now threatening to have people follow their reps around and do investigations if they aren't getting enough scripts SMH what has this company come to. The ethics and morals are down the drain. The desperation for scripts is ridiculous. It's all about the scripts, never the patients. Yet they want us in the nursing homes acting like it's about the patients. ITS NOT, never was. This place has become a shit hole with such a negative environment and disturbing morale. Not surprised how many people are trying to leave this company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Japan will be downsizing us very soon
    Just wait and see

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is really sad is that the unethical senior management, district managers and reps are getting hired elsewhere and taking jobs from honest people.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean "threatening.?" Either they are doing it or they are not. And, follow the reps and do investigations... Investigate what? A Private I, following reps tracking their every move. Hard to "threaten" to do that without spilling the beans. Please clarify, or quit shooting off your mouth with incomplete information that makes no sense.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Otsuka happy with our Nuedexta and
    Onzetra sales ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you ask?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is a realistic base for a rep with 10 years Pharma experience. Realistic bonus?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We'll be seeing a good number of
    People leaving as soon as the IC check is cut

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well obviously with the current call they're not

So here comes the down sizing !!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place has an extremely hostile work environment

And you wonder why the turnover rate is so high. Generic products that cost a fortune