Why so much turnover at this company?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2016 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious responses only please. I'm talking to Princeton One about a possibly interviewing. I have a good job now. Trying to get an honest answer on why so much turnover and not a lot of tenure.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bubby you appear to be a troll. Read the existing threads and you'll get your answers. Simply put, misfits in management positions, weak pipeline and bad culture here. Most threads state don't pursue job here unless you are unemployed. Now are you happy. This is nothing new. Read the threads next time before trolling.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for a true perspective. Didn't know if a competitor was stealing employees away, poor manager, bad pay, etc. Thanks for clarifying that I'm a troll. Hope you feel better about yourself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't over look the liberal shit breaks offered to employees here. Best in the industry.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reasons differ by sales force. Which division?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's actually all very much the same. Reps are unhappy with weak mgmt and the weak pipeline.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's only going to get worse. No one wants to be here. Meetings are such downers and managers are awful--poorly trained, unmotivating slouches. Worst in the industry.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paycheck every 2 weeks = yes
    Benefits=yes
    Women reps with nice legs = yes

Sign on now!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pervert

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No pride in developing people. This place is a cesspool for bad managers. I cannot think of one decent leader at this company. Not one.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's hard to lead, when there's no future.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All pharma sales kind of suck right now. It's not easy here but I like my manager and team. Hard to make bonus though. The main thing is Sunovion pays an above average salary and has a 7% 401k match. Pretty solid if you ask me. My experience has been a good one.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, above average salary? No they don't. And if you believe the idiots from benefits when they get on stage at national sales meetings and praise Sunovion's compensation plan, then you're a sucker. Most decent pharma companies offer more than a 7% matching 401k, and we haven't had an increase in bonuses since I began with the launch of Latuda.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bullshit trackers and metrics will sink this company, these are the only plays these incompetent execs know though. They all use the same washed up retread playbook.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the Best/Worst DMs thread. Pretty much sums up the company. Not one positive view of a manager with this company. They ALL suck!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to check the Best/Worst DM thread again. Jon Coktoasten has received very positives reviews from his team and his peers. There is at least 1 great manager here but the directors are a different story.

Hope that helps

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real cute Frank. Anybody who knows Sunovion knows this place is F'ed up and only beats the unemployment line.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it's the ultimate shithole. Seriously.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preach it bro. Tracker central. They track everything here.