Why so many openings?

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2016 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the 3 morons BH, JH, and MM running that place into the ground?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BH, JH, MM are like a virus spreading through Merz. They fucked up Stiefel, now Merz and will do this to the next one, if anyone is stupid enough to hire one of these overinflated, useless egos.
    The company's CEO was blinded by empty promises in the form of increased sales and profit.

Road to hell hole is the reason there are so many openings and why people are leaving in droves.

BH, JH, MM are the absolute worst and most pathetic persons I have had the displeasure to work for.
    Someone please tell me these parasites will get canned soon.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true! These guys are a poison to this company and have run off anyone good that cared about the company or the people.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I agree with myself over and over again, so I will make several posts to the same thread, acting like I am different people. By the way, I am still pissed that Bill fired me. I have no life any more, so I spend my days trolling this board.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BH has a long history of blaming all his failures on others. Do you know this guy's history? His legacy is not pretty!

The family does not like poor sales and this is what is being delivered. The Germans put in place this group of incompetent leaders. They need to make changes before the company folds. Merz has failed to seize chances and turn into a relevant organization. The reps are kicking for the surface of the water as the incompetent morons suck the company down.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi there fired guy. You are still at it, I see. I know that it is tough because you were fired by Bill. Don't you think it is time to get over it? Your repetitive posts are getting tired.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, Your attempts to trivialize the feedback to hide from your checkered past and mistakes will not work in the long term. Good luck once the truth comes out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi fired guy. Bill hasn't responded to you over the past several years, so I doubt he will suddenly decide otherwise. Once he fired you, that is all he needed to say or do.

You really need to get over this. It is not good for your mental health.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just can't get over it. That is why I will keep following Bill around, making the same posts and pretending to be other people, until he agrees to hires me back.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company sucks I interviewed with Tom Welsh real tool. It's a second rate company that pay's like crap and the drug sucks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right. The company totally sucks.
    It's a third league company with nothing in the pipeline.

The only way to survive at Merz is to leave the brain at the door, to be an expert office politician to survive, and always supply the answers Bill and his minions want to hear.
    Better work elsewhere....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mm your work is getting sloppy. Fired guy stuff again ?? Come on